𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

For starters, he has a secret talent for playing the guitar. He never performs in public, but he loves to play for me when we're alone. His fingers move over the strings with such ease and grace that it's hard to believe he's never pursued a career in music.

River also has a fear of heights, which he tries to hide from everyone. I only know about it because we once went on a hike and he froze when we reached a high point. He was too embarrassed to admit it, but I could see the fear in his eyes.

Another thing that only I know about River is that he has a soft spot for kittens. He acts tough around his friends, but whenever we see a cute little kitten, he can't resist picking it up and cuddling it.

But the thing that I cherish most about River is his vulnerability. He's not afraid to show his emotions and he's always there for me when I need him. He's seen me at my worst and never once judged me. He's my rock and my best friend.

I love River more than anything in this world and I feel so lucky to know him in ways that no one else does.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

Over time, we became close, and I learned things about him that no one else knows. For example, he has a fear of spiders that borders on phobia. He once ran out of a restaurant because there was a spider on the wall, and I had to go after him and calm him down.

Corey is also an incredibly talented artist. He rarely shows his work to anyone, but I have been lucky enough to see some of his pieces. They are breathtakingly beautiful and full of emotion.

Another thing that only I know about Corey is that he has a secret love for cheesy romantic comedies. He would never admit it to anyone else, but he loves nothing more than curling up on the couch and watching a sappy movie.

Despite his tough exterior, Corey is actually quite sensitive. He gets emotional when he sees someone in need, and he's always the first to offer help.

Finally, I know that Corey has a dream of one day traveling the world. He talks about it often, and I know that he has a list of places he wants to visit. I hope that one day we can make that dream a reality together.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟

I've known Corey for quite some time now, and there are a few things about him that only I know. For starters, he's a huge fan of pineapple on pizza, despite vehemently denying it to his friends. Whenever we order pizza together, he always insists that we get half with just pepperoni and half with whatever toppings I want. But I know the truth - he loves the sweetness that pineapple brings to the table.

Another thing that only I know about Corey is that he's secretly a hopeless romantic. He'll never admit it, of course, but he's always planning these grand gestures for me. One time, he surprised me with a candlelit dinner on the beach, complete with my favorite food and a playlist of all our favorite songs. It was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.

Corey also has a bit of a silly side that he doesn't show to many people. He loves to make up silly songs and dance around the house like a goofball. Whenever he thinks no one is watching, he'll break out into a silly dance or start singing about whatever is on his mind. It's one of the things I love most about him.

Finally, I know that Corey has a deep fear of spiders. He'll pretend to be brave and try to get rid of them himself, but when it comes down to it, he's terrified. One time, he even made me sleep in the living room with him because he saw a spider in our bedroom and couldn't bring himself to go back in there.