ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕩

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖w

I remember the night when my girlfriend was feeling down and I did everything I could to comfort her. She was sitting on the couch, her head in her hands, and I could tell she was upset.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked her, sitting down next to her and wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"I don't know, I'm just feeling really low," she replied, her voice cracking.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked, hoping to offer some comfort.

"I don't know, I just need someone to be here with me," she said, leaning into me.

"Well, I'm here," I said, kissing the top of her head. "And I'm not going anywhere."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, just holding each other, until she finally spoke up again.

"I just feel like everything is so overwhelming right now," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I know it can be tough sometimes, but you're strong enough to get through it," I said, trying to reassure her.

"I don't feel strong," she said, sniffling. "I feel like I'm falling apart."

"You're not falling apart," I said firmly, looking her in the eyes. "You're just going through a rough patch, and that's okay. I'm here to support you, no matter what."

She looked at me, her eyes filling with tears again, and I knew I had to do something to make her feel better. Without a word, I stood up and went to grab my guitar. I sat back down next to her and started strumming a soft melody.

"This is for you," I said, smiling at her.

She leaned into me again, her head on my shoulder, and we sat there listening to the music for a while. As the song came to an end, I looked down at her and saw that she was finally starting to relax.

"Feeling any better?" I asked her, hoping that I had helped.

"A little bit, yeah," she said, smiling up at me. "Thank you for being here."

"Always," I said, leaning down to kiss her. "I love you."

"I love you too," she said, snuggling into me. "Thanks for being my rock."