𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

We decided to go out for a night on the town and ended up getting absolutely wasted.We started off with a few drinks at a local bar, but before we knew it, we were taking shots like it was our job. We stumbled from one bar to the next, laughing and having the time of our lives.

At one point, we found ourselves in a karaoke bar and decided to take the stage. River chose to sing "Purple Rain" while I belted out "Livin' on a Prayer." We were terrible, but we didn't care. We were having too much fun.

As the night wore on, we found ourselves in a tattoo parlor, where we decided to get matching tattoos. River got a tiny bird on his wrist, while I got a small heart on my ankle. We thought it was hilarious at the time, but we woke up the next morning with major regrets.

Despite our drunken antics, River and I had a great time that night. We may have made some questionable decisions, but we laughed until our sides hurt and created memories that we would never forget.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

One night, we decided to go out and have some fun. We hit up a few bars and before we knew it, we were getting pretty wasted. I remember us stumbling down the street, laughing and joking around.

Things started to get a little blurry after that, but I do remember us walking into a convenience store and buying a ton of junk food. We sat on the curb, stuffing our faces with chips and candy, and giggling like school kids.

Suddenly, we heard a noise and looked up to see a cop car pulling up. We panicked, thinking we were going to get in trouble for being drunk in public. But the officer just looked at us, shook his head, and drove off.

We were relieved and continued our crazy night, eventually ending up back at Corey's place. We stayed up all night, talking and laughing until the sun came up.

I'll never forget that wild and crazy night with Corey Haim. We may have been wasted, but we had a blast and created memories that will last a lifetime.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟

It was a wild night when Corey Feldman and I got wasted. We had been dating for a few weeks and things were going great. We decided to go out for a night on the town, and boy did we have some fun.

We started the night off with a few drinks at a local bar. We were laughing and having a great time, and before we knew it, we were both feeling pretty good. We decided to hit up a club and dance the night away.

As the night progressed, we got even more wasted. We were stumbling around, slurring our words, and making a scene. At one point, we even got kicked out of the club for being too rowdy.

But we didn't let that stop us. We stumbled down the street and found a 24-hour diner. We stumbled in and ordered some food. Corey couldn't decide what he wanted, so he just ordered everything on the menu. We were laughing so hard that we were crying.

After we finished eating, we stumbled back to my place. We collapsed on the couch and continued to drink and laugh until the early hours of the morning.

The next day, we woke up with the worst hangovers of our lives. We looked at each other and laughed, knowing that we had had one of the best nights of our lives.

From that day on, Corey and I knew that we were meant to be together. We continued to go out and get wasted together, always having the time of our lives. And even though we're no longer together, we'll always have that crazy night to remember.

𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕟

woke up with a pounding headache and a vague memory of the night before. As I struggled to sit up, I realized I wasn't alone. There was Matt Dillon, sprawled out next to me, snoring loudly.