𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡

𝕋𝕎: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚'𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟. 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 2 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤. 𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕.

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕆𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒_𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟_𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

I never thought I'd find myself in an abusive relationship. But there I was, trapped in a cycle of physical and emotional abuse. I was scared to leave, scared of what he might do to me if I did.

But then my best friend River Phoenix found out. He could see the bruises and the fear in my eyes. And he wasn't going to stand for it.

One night, as my boyfriend was hitting me yet again, there was a knock at the door. I froze, thinking it was him come back for more. But then I heard River's voice.

"Hey man, you're gonna want to step away from her," he said, his voice firm and unyielding.

My boyfriend just laughed and pushed me aside to go confront River. But River was ready for him. He had taken self-defense classes and was much stronger than he looked.

"You think you can come into my house and tell me what to do?" my boyfriend snarled.

"I'm not telling you what to do," River replied calmly. "I'm telling you to leave her alone. You're hurting her, and that's not okay."

My boyfriend tried to take a swing at River, but he dodged it easily and landed a punch of his own. The fight was quick, but intense. And in the end, River emerged victorious.

As he helped me clean up my wounds, River made it clear that he would always be there for me. He didn't judge me for staying with my abuser, but he did encourage me to seek help. With River by my side, I finally found the courage to leave that toxic relationship and start a new life. And I will always be grateful to him for that.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

I never thought I would be in an abusive relationship. I was always a strong and independent woman, but somehow, I found myself trapped in a cycle of abuse. My boyfriend, let's call him Tom, would verbally and emotionally abuse me almost every day. He would belittle me, call me names, and make me feel worthless.

I was too embarrassed to tell anyone about what was going on, but my best friend Corey Haim knew something was wrong. He would always ask how things were going with Tom, and I would always brush it off and say everything was fine.

One day, Tom and I were having an argument, and it escalated quickly. He started yelling at me, calling me every name in the book. That's when Corey showed up at my house.

"Hey man, what's going on?" Corey asked Tom.

Tom looked surprised to see Corey there, but he didn't back down. "Mind your own business," he spat at Corey.