𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

I woke up to a pounding headache and the realization that I wasn't in my own bed. I looked around, trying to piece together the events of the previous night. The memories slowly came back to me, and I cringed at the thought of what I had done.

I had gone out with my boyfriend, River, for a night of drinking and dancing. We had both had a little too much to drink, and things had quickly escalated. Before I knew it, we were stumbling back to his place.

Now, as I sat up in his bed, I knew I had to face the consequences of my actions. I slowly got out of bed and began to gather my clothes, trying to be as quiet as possible so as not to wake River.

As I tiptoed towards the door, I heard a groan behind me. I froze, hoping he wouldn't wake up and see me trying to sneak out. But it was too late. River was awake, and he was staring at me with a mix of confusion and disappointment.

I knew what he was thinking. We had both made a mistake, and now we were going to have to deal with the consequences. I tried to avoid his gaze as I pulled on my clothes and grabbed my purse.

As I walked out of his apartment, I felt a sense of shame wash over me. I had always prided myself on being a responsible person, but last night I had let my guard down and now I was paying the price.

The walk of shame back to my own apartment was one of the longest of my life. I felt like everyone I passed on the street knew what I had done, and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

When I finally made it home, I collapsed onto my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I knew I had a lot of explaining to do with River, but for now, all I could do was try to forget about the night before and hope that I wouldn't make the same mistake again.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

I woke up this morning feeling disoriented. I turned my head to the right, and there was Corey, fast asleep, snoring peacefully. After a moment of confusion, I remembered what had happened the night before, and I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me. I had never done anything like that before, and the feeling of shame was overwhelming.

I slowly and quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake Corey. I gathered my clothes from the floor and quickly got dressed. I glanced over at Corey and saw that he was still sleeping soundly. I didn't want to wake him up and face the awkwardness of the situation.

I tiptoed out of the room and made my way down the hallway, hoping that no one would see me. As I walked down the stairs, I could feel my face turning red with embarrassment. I couldn't believe that I had let things go so far.

As I approached the front door, I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to see Corey standing at the top of the stairs, looking confused. "Hey, where are you going?" he asked.

I paused for a moment, not sure what to say. "I have to go," I muttered, avoiding his gaze. "I'll call you later." And with that, I opened the front door and left.

I walked down the street, feeling more and more ashamed with every step. I couldn't believe that I had let myself get into this situation. What would people think of me if they saw me now? I felt like I was wearing a scarlet letter.

As I walked, I saw a few people giving me strange looks. I tried to ignore them and keep my head down, but I knew that I looked like a mess. I had never felt so exposed in my life.

When I finally arrived home, I collapsed onto my bed and let out a deep sigh. I knew that this was a mistake that I would never make again. From now on, I would be more careful and make better choices. I couldn't bear the thought of going through another walk of shame.