ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

I can't believe I'm about to tell you this story, but it's just too crazy not to share. It all happened when I was dating Corey Haim, the late actor and teen heartthrob. We were young and in love, and we were always looking for new and exciting things to do together.

One night, Corey suggested we break into an abandoned amusement park. At first, I was hesitant. I mean, breaking into a deserted park in the middle of the night sounded like a recipe for disaster. But Corey was so excited about the idea that I couldn't help but get caught up in his enthusiasm.

So, we snuck into the park through a hole in the fence and started exploring. It was eerie, with all the rides rusted and the lights flickering on and off. But there was something exhilarating about being there, just the two of us, in this forbidden place.

We climbed up to the top of the Ferris wheel and sat there, looking out at the city below. It was a beautiful view, but then Corey had another idea. He wanted to ride the Ferris wheel.

Now, the Ferris wheel had been abandoned for years, and the idea of riding it was terrifying. But Corey was insistent, and eventually, I gave in. We climbed into one of the old, rickety cars and started moving slowly up the wheel.

At first, it was all fun and games. We laughed and joked, taking in the view from high above the city. But then, something went wrong. The wheel started moving faster and faster, and the car we were in began to rock back and forth.

I was terrified, clinging onto Corey for dear life, and screaming at the top of my lungs. But Corey just laughed, shouting out that this was the most fun he had ever had. And then, to my horror, he stood up in the car and started jumping up and down.

I begged him to sit down, but he just kept on jumping, the car swaying dangerously from side to side. I thought we were going to die, but somehow, we made it to the bottom, both of us shaking and covered in sweat.

Looking back, I can't believe we actually did that. It was crazy, dangerous, and the kind of thing that only young and foolish people do. But in some strange way, it brought us even closer together. We shared an incredible experience, one that we never forgot, and that bonded us in a way that nothing else ever could.

Corey Haim may no longer be with us, but that night, that crazy, unforgettable night, will always stay with me.