𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

River is a sensitive person in many ways. He's empathetic, kind, and always attuned to the emotions of those around him. But there's one area where his sensitivity is particularly acute, and that's with physical touch.

River has always been someone who doesn't like to be touched without his consent. It's not that he's averse to physical contact altogether - he's actually quite affectionate - but he needs to feel in control of the situation. If someone hugs him without warning, or touches him unexpectedly, he feels like his personal space has been violated.

I've seen this sensitivity play out in a variety of situations. Once, we were at a party and someone came up behind him and gave him a back rub. River flinched and pulled away, clearly uncomfortable. Another time, we were in a crowded bar and someone accidentally brushed up against him. He looked visibly upset and had to step outside for some fresh air.

It's taken me a while to fully understand and appreciate this aspect of River's personality. At first, I thought he was being overly sensitive or difficult. But as I've gotten to know him better, I've realized that this is just a part of who he is. And I've learned to respect his boundaries and be mindful of his needs.

In a world where physical touch is often taken for granted, it's important to remember that not everyone feels the same way about it. For River, physical touch is something that needs to be given and received with care. And that's something that I've learned to appreciate about him - even if it means holding back on the hugs sometimes.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

As we got to know each other better, I realized that Corey was a sensitive guy. He had a heart of gold and would often get emotional over little things. I found it endearing and would often comfort him when he got upset.

One of the things that Corey is most sensitive about is his family. He comes from a big, close-knit family, and they mean the world to him. Whenever we talk about his family, I can see the love and affection in his eyes. But he also gets easily upset when someone says something negative about them or criticizes them in any way.

Another area where Corey is sensitive is his work. He takes his job very seriously and is always striving to do his best. When he feels like he's not meeting his own expectations or the expectations of others, he can get down on himself. I always try to encourage him and remind him of all the things he's accomplished.

Lastly, Corey is also sensitive when it comes to his appearance. He's always been a bit self-conscious about his body and can get upset if he feels like he's gained weight or isn't looking his best. I try to reassure him that he's handsome no matter what and that I love him just the way he is.

Overall, I love Corey's sensitive side. It's what makes him such a caring and empathetic person. And I feel lucky to be with someone who isn't afraid to show their emotions and be vulnerable.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟

As I sit here thinking about my boyfriend Corey, I can't help but think about how sensitive he is. He's always been someone who wears his heart on his sleeve and isn't afraid to show his emotions.

One of the things that immediately comes to mind is how he reacts to sad movies or TV shows. Whenever we're watching something emotional, I can see tears welling up in his eyes. Sometimes he even has to leave the room to compose himself. It's one of the things I love about him - he's not afraid to show vulnerability.

Another area where Corey is sensitive is in his relationships with others. He always puts in the effort to make sure everyone around him feels loved and appreciated. If someone is feeling down, he's the first one to offer a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. He's always been there for me when I've needed him, and I know he would do the same for anyone else.