𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩
In almost every movie your family has seen him in he played some kinda bad boy or a theft. After they got to know him they really liked him.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

They've always liked Corey and they've known him since you were 13. They were so happy when you guys got together.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟
When you first told your parents they were worried since in every movie he plays a smart ass but after seeing his true colors they really liked him.

𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕟

Not at first. At first they thought his ego was too big then they saw how much he cares for you.

ℝ𝕒𝕝𝕡𝕙 𝕄𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕠

At first they were concerned with the age difference. But they soon realized age didn't matter since you were 18.

ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

No. At first they thought he was too much like J.D and thought he was crazy. They soon realized he wasn't and that he loved you.

𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕪 𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

Yes. They've known him since he was a baby. Your moms had actually made a bet that you too would get together.

𝕎𝕚𝕝 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕟

Yea. They thought Wil was so sweet and kind especially to you. They could see the way his eyes light up every time he looks at you.

𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕒 𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕠𝕟

Yes. They like him on TMD and on Dawson's Creek so when you brought him him they were so happy.

𝕂𝕚𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕

Yea. They thought he was great actor and have heard such great stuff about him. They saw how much he really cares for you.