𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 '𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦.'

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

I never thought I would meet someone like River Phoenix. He was talented, charming, and incredibly handsome. We met at a party and hit it off right away. He asked me out on a date and I couldn't say no.

We went to a small restaurant in the city. The atmosphere was romantic and the food was delicious. We talked for hours, about everything from music to our dreams. I felt like I could talk to him about anything.

As the night went on, we walked along the river, holding hands. We stopped and looked out at the water. That's when he turned to me and said, "I have to tell you something. I think I'm falling in love with you."

I was taken aback. I didn't know what to say. I had feelings for him too, but I didn't want to say it too soon. So, I just smiled and said, "I think I'm falling for you too."

We kissed and it felt like the world stopped for a moment. I knew then that I was in love with him.

Over the next few weeks, we went on more dates and spent more time together. We would go to concerts and movies and just enjoy each other's company. And one day, while we were sitting on the couch watching a movie, he turned to me and said, "I love you."

I looked at him, feeling overwhelmed with emotion. I knew it was true, I loved him too. So, I leaned in and kissed him, saying, "I love you too, River."

From that moment on, we were inseparable. We went on adventures, explored new places, and just enjoyed being together. Our love was something special, something that I will always cherish.

Although our time together was short, our love will always be a part of me. River Phoenix will always hold a special place in my heart as the man who said "I love you" first.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

I never thought I'd be lucky enough to date Corey Haim. He was my crush since I was a teenager, and I couldn't believe my luck when we met at a mutual friend's party. We hit it off immediately, and before I knew it, we were going out on dates.

One particular night, we were strolling down the beach, holding hands and enjoying the sea breeze. The stars were out, and the moon was shining bright.

Corey turned to me and said, "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"I love you," he said, looking into my eyes.

My heart skipped a beat. I didn't know what to say. I felt the same way, but I wasn't sure if it was too soon to say it.

"Really?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement.

He nodded, a smile spreading across his face. "Yes, really. I love you."

I couldn't contain my happiness any longer. "I love you too!" I blurted out.

We hugged each other, and I felt like the luckiest person in the world. From that moment on, we were inseparable.

Dating Corey Haim was a dream come true, and I'll always cherish the memories we made together.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟

I never thought I would date a celebrity, but when I met Corey Feldman, everything changed. We hit it off right away and started dating soon after.

One night, we were sitting on the couch watching a movie when Corey turned to me and said, "I have to tell you something."

I looked at him, curious. "What is it?"

He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. "I love you."