𝕚'𝕞 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

I never imagined that telling my boyfriend River that I was pregnant would be such a nerve-wracking experience. We had been together for a while, and things were going great, but the thought of telling him I was pregnant made my stomach turn.

I had been feeling off for a few weeks and decided to take a pregnancy test. When the two lines appeared on the test, I couldn't believe it. I was excited but scared at the same time. I knew I had to tell River, but I didn't know how he would react.

After a few days of building up the courage, I finally decided to tell him. We were sitting on the couch watching TV when I blurted out, "River, I'm pregnant." He looked at me with a mix of shock and excitement. We talked for hours about what this meant for us and our future together.

We both knew that raising a child would be challenging, but we were ready for the journey. River was incredibly supportive and promised to be there for me every step of the way. We talked about the changes we would need to make in our lives and how we would handle the upcoming responsibilities of being parents.

Telling River that I was pregnant was one of the scariest and most exciting moments of my life. It was a moment that brought us closer together and solidified our commitment to each other. I couldn't be happier to have him as my partner in this new chapter of our lives.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

I sat nervously on the couch, clutching the pregnancy test in my hand. I took a deep breath and turned to face Corey, my boyfriend of two years. "Corey, I need to tell you something," I said, my voice shaking slightly.

He looked up from his phone, sensing the seriousness in my tone. "What's up?" he asked, setting his phone aside.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out, unable to hold it in any longer.

Corey's eyes widened in shock. "Pregnant?" he repeated, as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

I nodded, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. "Yes, I took a test this morning and it came back positive."

Corey didn't say anything for a few moments, instead just staring at me with a mixture of shock and confusion. Finally, he spoke. "Wow, this is...this is a lot to take in," he said, running a hand through his hair.

I could feel my heart racing, unsure of how he was going to react. "I know it's a lot," I said quietly. "But we'll figure it out together."

Corey took a deep breath and looked at me, his expression softening. "You're right," he said. "We'll figure it out. And we'll do it together."

I let out a sigh of relief, feeling a weight lift off of my shoulders. "Thank you," I said, leaning into him for a hug.

As we sat there together, I felt a sense of comfort knowing that Corey was by my side. Even though we were facing a new and unexpected challenge, we were in it together. And that was all that mattered.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟

I woke up feeling incredibly nervous and anxious. I knew that today was the day that I had to tell Corey that I was pregnant. We had been trying for months, and I couldn't wait to share the news with him. I had everything planned out perfectly, but I still couldn't shake the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

As soon as Corey came home from work, I knew it was time. I took a deep breath and walked over to him. He could tell that something was different about me, and he asked me what was wrong.

I took his hand in mine and said, "Corey, I have something to tell you. I'm pregnant." His eyes widened in shock, and then he broke out into the biggest smile I had ever seen.