𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

I remember the day vividly when a cast member hit on my girlfriend while we were still teenagers. It was during the filming of our movie and we were all having a break. I was standing next to my girl and enjoying the beautiful scenery around us when the other cast member, let's call him Jack, approached us.

"Hey there beautiful, what are you doing with this guy?" Jack said with a smirk on his face.

I was taken aback by his forwardness and the way he was looking at my girlfriend. I could see the discomfort in her eyes too.

"What do you mean, Jack?" I asked, trying to keep my cool.

"I mean, why are you settling for this guy when you could have someone like me?" Jack said, now standing too close to my girlfriend.

I felt a surge of anger in me. Who did he think he was? He had no right to talk to my girlfriend like that.

"I suggest you back off, Jack. She's with me and I don't appreciate you hitting on my girl," I said, my voice rising.

Jack just laughed and said, "Relax, man. I was just joking around."

But I wasn't in the mood for jokes. I could feel my blood boiling and I knew I had to stand up for my girl.

"You think this is a joke? You think it's funny to hit on someone else's girlfriend? I don't find it funny at all," I said, my voice now raised to a shout.

The tension between us rose and soon we were both screaming at each other. It was a full-blown screaming match and it lasted for what felt like hours.

Looking back, I know I was right to stand up for my girlfriend. She deserved someone who respected her and treated her right. And I was willing to do anything to protect her, even if it meant causing a screaming match with a fellow cast member.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

I remember the day clearly when things got heated on the set of our movie. I was dating this girl, and we were both teenagers at the time. We were both still figuring things out, but we were in love. However, someone else on the cast had their eye on my girl.

It was one of the other actors, and I won't say who it was. But they were flirting with her, and it was making me uncomfortable. I tried to ignore it, but it was like they were doing it on purpose to get under my skin.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. We were in the middle of a scene, and I just snapped. I turned to the other actor and yelled, "What the hell do you think you're doing? Back off, man. She's mine."

The other actor didn't back down, and things escalated quickly. We were both screaming at each other, and the rest of the cast and crew were just staring at us in shock.

I said some things that I regretted later, but in the moment, I just couldn't control myself. I was so angry and hurt that someone would try to come between me and the girl I loved.

Eventually, the director had to step in and break things up. We both got sent to our trailers, and things were tense for a while after that.

Looking back on it now, I realize that I probably could have handled the situation better. But at the time, I was just a young kid with a lot of emotions and not a lot of experience dealing with them.

In the end, my relationship with that girl didn't last, but I learned a lot from the experience. I learned that sometimes, you have to stand up for what you believe in, even if it means causing a scene. And I learned that sometimes, even when you think you're in love, things just don't work out.