𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩

River Phoenix was a charming and talented actor, but there was one thing he did when we were dating that annoyed me to no end. He was always late. I'm not talking about being fashionably late, but rather being hours behind schedule. It didn't matter how many times I expressed my frustration with his tardiness, he just couldn't seem to change.

One time, we had plans to go out to a nice dinner to celebrate our anniversary. I got all dressed up and waited for him to pick me up at our agreed-upon time. An hour passed, then two, and I still hadn't heard from him. I tried calling and texting, but he didn't answer. By the time he finally showed up, I was fuming. He didn't even have a good excuse, just something about getting caught up in traffic.

It wasn't just special occasions that he was late for, either. He would show up late to casual hangouts with friends, meetings, and even auditions. It was like he had no concept of time or respect for other people's schedules. I tried to be patient and understanding, but it eventually became too much for me to handle.

Despite this flaw, River was still a wonderful person and a loving partner in many other ways. But his chronic lateness was a constant source of frustration for me. In the end, it was one of the reasons why we decided to go our separate ways.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞

Corey Haim was a charming man, with a sparkling personality and a quick wit. He was the kind of guy who could light up a room with his infectious energy and easy-going nature. But there was one thing about him that always got on my nerves, and that was his habit of constantly interrupting me when we were on dates.

It didn't matter what we were talking about, or how important the topic was. Corey would always find a way to chime in with his own thoughts and opinions, cutting me off mid-sentence and derailing the conversation. Sometimes he would even finish my sentences for me, as if he knew what I was going to say before I said it.

At first, I tried to brush it off as just a quirk of his personality. But as our relationship progressed, it became clear that this was a real problem. Whenever I tried to express my feelings or talk about something important, Corey would steamroll over my words and make it all about himself.

It was frustrating and exhausting, and it made me feel like he didn't really care about my thoughts or opinions. I found myself dreading our dates, knowing that I would have to fight just to be heard.

In the end, I realized that this was a fundamental incompatibility between us. Corey's need to dominate every conversation was simply too much for me to handle, and I knew that I couldn't continue dating him if it meant sacrificing my own voice and agency.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟

Corey Feldman and I had been dating for a few months now, and I couldn't help but notice one particular habit of his that annoyed me to no end. It seemed that every time we went out to eat, he would always order the most complicated dish on the menu. Whether it was a fancy pasta dish or a complicated seafood platter, Corey always seemed to go out of his way to make things difficult for the waitstaff.

What made matters worse was that he had a habit of sending his food back to the kitchen if it wasn't cooked to his exact specifications. It didn't matter how many times the waiter warned him that a particular dish was spicy or had a certain ingredient he didn't like; Corey would always order it anyway and then send it back if it didn't meet his expectations.

It wasn't just his ordering habits that annoyed me, either. Corey also had a tendency to dominate conversations, often talking over me or interrupting me mid-sentence. It was as if he couldn't stand to let anyone else have the spotlight for more than a few seconds.