Ch/1

"Are you sure that you want her to be your girlfriend?" Sasuke asked the happy boy that stared at Hinata while they stood in line for their drinks. "Yeah. Why?" He was becoming annoyed with all his constant questions.

"So does this mean you're gonna tell her?"
Naruto's eyes immediately shift to him with a serious look plastered on his face with knitted blond brows. "No. What she doesn't know won't hurt her." Sasuke shared the same look.

"Then you shouldn't have started dating her again," Sasuke told him in a low and serious voice. He knew how serious their line of work was, no matter how much the dobe tries to spin it. Having someone who doesn't understand that lifestyle, too close, would fuck up the entire operation.

"I'll be careful." Sasuke gave him a look of discontent. "This is the only reason why I think you shouldn't have broken it off with Sakura. She understands this kinda stuff, hell she's even working for you still."

Naruto rolled his eyes. "That's because she's as fucked up as I am." They moved up in the line, now 2nd behind the couple in front of them.

"Which is why she's perfect for you." Sasuke continued to argue against his stupid relationship with the girl from his past.

"She's the only source of light I have. So drop it!" Naruto was done discussing it, he didn't wanna hear shit else coming from him if it wasn't in any support of his relationship.

Sasuke crossed his arms and blew out a quick breath. Sinking his sharp canines into his bottom lip and shaking his head back & forth.
-
"You think this ring is too much?" Hinata peered down at the beautiful heart-shaped diamond with concern kneeing at the back of her mind.

"No, it's perfect." Her bestie answered honestly. But that wasn't enough for her worried thoughts. "You think we're moving too fast?" She asked again, this time her voice was absent. Tenny sighed before turning away from the mirror to face her. "No."

Hinata could be an over-thinker but she couldn't help it, sometimes she had to make sure everything would go perfectly or according to plan. "Sounds like you're self-sabotaging."

Both Hinata and TenTen looked at Hanabi. "What? It's true." She confessed to both girls, making Hinata roll her eyes and cross both arms. "Shut up, who asked you?"

Hanabi's face went into a straight line as she tilted her head to the right side slightly, and threw both hands on her hips. "Hina..."

TenTen grabbed Hinata's left arm gently, pinning her attention back to her before she and her sister would have a mindless argument.

"She's right babe." Hinata jerked her head forward and slightly dropped her jaw. "So... you agree with her, Tenny?" She asked her in disbelief, wanting an answer right away.

"Yes, Hinata every time something is going right between you two, you start jumping to conclusions with the what ifs and maybes."

She grabbed both of her bestie's shoulders and squeezed gently, trying to calm her jumpy nerves. "But we still don't know each other."

Hinata said in a defiant voice. "Which is why you're gonna be using all of your precious time starting over again, stop overthinking it, babe."

Maybe she was a self-sabotaging person. She was just so scared about everything going to shit again, it played in her mind like a broken record. "Ok, you're right. I'm overreacting."
-
"Are you sure that you wanna date my sister again? She has a bit of an... mental problem."
Neji's clear orbs looked with intent while he spoke to the curious blond.

"I'm not sure what you mean..." He told him.

So Neji laid it all out on the table. "After you moved she started having some issues with depression that turned into humongous anxiety. So I'll ask again, are you sure you wanna deal with all of that?"