Ch/17

A Year Without Each Other

Naruto sat in the diner's booth across from Sasuke & Ino. His defined arms were stretched behind the rubbery seat while his 3 girlfriends surrounded him.

His spiky blond locks grew over time, the shaggy bangs now covering his dark blue eyes that's been losing their glimmer since last December.

The muscles in his long sleeve black shirt poked out, showing his defined sturdiness in his arms. It gained him attention the minute he entered the diner.

He's been wearing simple things since it was still cold out in January.

A soft black cap covered his head, and semi-baggy black sweats hung loosely around his waist & wasn't at all tight around his long legs.

The big black lace boots he wore on his feet brought his plain outfit together, so much that the waitresses there gave him free food.

Women couldn't help but be enthralled by his sexy appearance & his natural charisma along with his laid-back confidence which pulled them in more.

Also, with all the effort & dedication he's been putting in at the gym, gave his new physique a special allure to others around him.

All the clothes he's worn did nothing but displayed the perfectly sculpted figure underneath it all. His new sun-kissed tan made him stand out even more too.

Naruto Uzumaki's ability to effortlessly attract anyone has added a great quality to his life.

He's changed over the year... for the worse.
-
Hanabi was closely tucked to the right side of him and Sakura & Shion was on his left.

He silently observed the group chat amongst each other.

His girlfriends matched in the same clothes, solid orange pullovers with orange UGG.

Sakura's hair was pulled into a high ponytail and Hanabi's & Shion's hair was rolled into a high bun on top of their heads.

Sasuke wore the same outfit as Naruto except everything was colored purple & Ino matched the girls too but her outfit was purple while her hair was also pulled into a high ponytail.

As the women laughed and joked with each other, the blond thought about things... something was playing in the back of his mind, so deep... that itched in his palms.

His raven-haired best friend knew something was wrong with him but he couldn't pinpoint wtf it was... Soon enough though, he was sure he'd find out what it was.
xxx

TenTen had a mask over her face as she sat in the beat-up old car behind a jewelry store in the backseat

TenTen had a mask over her face as she sat in the beat-up old car behind a jewelry store in the backseat. A handy laptop was placed in her lap while she calculatedly typed on the keyboard, overlapping and overrunning the inside of locked security on the jewelry store's alarm.