Ch/9

After about a week of living with Hinata, Naruto couldn't help his urges. The feelings of arousal and deep emotions he already felt for her intensified. Being under the same roof as her just confirmed what he already knew, he knows he fucked up but he would be spending the rest of his days making it up for her.

He loved that he got to see her more in an intimate way. When she woke up, before she went to sleep, when she brushed her teeth, and while she eats. The blond-whiskered guy monitored her like a detective.

Examining her every breath, her every move, her every step. There was no way she could make a move without him knowing.

He loved how soft & gentle her voice was, wishing he could hear how it would sound screaming his name to the high depths.

Naruto was impressed by the way her long dark violet hair flowed down her petite shoulders and when she rolled it into a high bun to show off her beautiful face.

He would always peer at her striking hands.

It amazed him how delicate & slender her fingers were. The way her fingertips swooped with grace as if Jesus came down from the beautiful heavenly sky just to sculpt her hands himself. *Chefs Kiss* It left him in awe.

'OMG',  the way she cared for her nails, with no nail polish, critics or press ons gave her that special touch. They were neatly trimmed & clean, complementing her pretty hands more.

He truly wondered what those hands would look like chained behind her head, shackled to something as hard as steel. To no point of escape, bonded under his complete control.

There were nights he thought about going into her room and handcuffing her to her bed.

'This... is... living... LIFE.'

The only thing he regrets is TenTen not moving out sooner so he could've been surveyed her. He knows that his baby girl is hurting without having her best friend but he's here now and that's all that matters.

If he was a smart guy he would've paid Gaara to move her in with him, thinking that he would have to continue breaking into her house and sneaking in the shadows.

But now, he can do his personal deeds in the light and out in the open.

Curiosity got the best of him when he saw that her bedroom door was open, he glanced at the closed bathroom door and slowly walked inside her room. Using this opportunity to peek in her dirty clothes basket while she showered.

1st thing he did was grab her dirty panties. He smugly grinned when he saw her clear dried discharge, instantly bringing it to his nose and taking a big whiff.

'Mmm,' a deep gruffly groan erupted from his chest as his eyes were shut tight, basking in her addicting scent.

He then brought the purple panties to his mouth, lapping the dried spot with his tongue more than a few times.

The horny blond brung the panties down to his needy crotch, rubbing it against his bulge and bucking his hips at the same time.

He shoved the delectable purple underwear into his shorts pocket. Then he walked over to the left side of her room to the purple-painted dresser. Sliding the top drawer open and damn near drooling at the sight of her underwear and sock pile.

There were so many different pair of thongs, panties & boy shorts that he didn't know where to start, and the many bras she had...
-
Naruto got so wrapped up in sniffing and feeling her underwear that he forgot about Hinata being in the shower.

Thinking that he was so untouchable in his creepy ways, he fucked around & got caught.

Hinata stood in the doorway of her bedroom as a waiver of surprise took over her face.