Ch/31

"I don't know. Ten is dragging me to a couples yoga therapy on Monday..."

Gaara and Naruto were in the car smoking a blunt while he listened to the blond's issues. "You think she'll be there?" The redhead passed the blunt back to him and the blond sighed deeply as he leaned his head back.

"I hope so, she calls herself dating a new guy." He shrugged and silently looked up at the headliner in his car. "Gaara, I fucked up."

The blunt was in his hand again and he looked at him while contemplating if he wanted to tell the truth about how he felt about her or not.

"Look, I'm just gonna be honest..." He started. "I don't like her." Naruto snapped his head in Gaara's direction while giving him an offensive look and he continued to nonchalantly speak. "Sorry if that hurts you but she had her nose too far into my relationship."

Naruto huffed silently. "Well Ten is her best friend and they grew up together... but that doesn't matter. I spoke to your girl and Hina isn't even speaking to her either."

Gaara passed the blunt back over and exhaled lightly. "Yeah, I guess I didn't think about her wellbeing when I told her to cut her off. But I'm not upset if they're not speaking."

The sulking blond took a hit of the blunt and held it in for a sec before blowing it back out. "My baby doesn't know what she wants. This thing with that other guy is just a phase... she needs me to save her."

Gaara couldn't help but give his friend an off look. "You sound a little... crazy."

He took no offense to what he said since it wasn't the 1st time he's heard it and he was sure it wouldn't be the last.

"She's the crazy 1. If she ever thought I was letting her go then she's batshit."

Gaara couldn't explain the feeling he got from him but it was off, no... it was more than off, it was eerie, and that energy was radiating from Naruto. But maybe it was just the weed.

He quickly shook that odd feeling away and spoke again when had the blunt again.

"Why don't you just put her in her place? I'm sure you've done that before... I do that with Ten all the time. One good stern session always straightens her ass right out."

Naruto thought about it.

But... that was solely the reason she went away because Spike couldn't keep his hands to himself nor could he be faithful for this once.

"You know what..." He leaned up in his seat.

"When she gives me the exact reason why she doesn't wanna be with me anymore and I see that for certain she moved on, then I'll set her free but till then, she's all mine."

The blunt was out and Gaara pulled out a baggie from his pocket and a small platter. Then he began lining the drugs up.

"You think this relationship with that other guy is just a facade?" He rolled a dollar bill and snorted a line. "Of course I do. I think she's just tryna make me jealous." After Gaara snorted another line he passed it over to him and to his surprise, Naruto turned it down.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm laying off that stuff for a while." He pushed it away lightly with his palm and Gaara began staring at him. "What?"

Naruto pursed his lips and looked out the driver seat window before shrugging his shoulders and turning back to Gaara. "I think I'm gonna go to rehab." But his friend couldn't believe the shit he was hearing. "Rehab?"

The tall blond didn't change his tone or his answer. "Yeah. I think it's time for me to get clean and get my priorities together."

"Get your priorities together?"