Ch/48

⚠️: Sexual Abuse/Suicidal Tendencies

Hinata began noticing some weird things with Naruto, he was starting to leave her at the little house by herself more and when she ate some things while he was gone, she wasn't punished. 1 night he came back and didn't say anything to her, he allowed her to do things on her own and there was no pushback from eating in the kitchen. She figured that maybe, just maybe, he was finally leaving her alone.

But after 2 days of that when she stepped out of the shower, Naruto was peeing in the toilet. She wondered how he got in when the door was locked but instead of trying to figure it out, she quickly closed the shower curtain again and crouched slightly on the shower tiles.

The longer he took, the more her heart pounded but after he washed his hands and finally left out of the bathroom, she stepped out of the tub and closed the door before locking it and then she wrapped herself up in a towel and sat on the edge of the tub to catch her breath. She swallowed lightly and inhaled deeply again before clutching her chest.
-
Things only got more complicated from that point on. Naruto was starting to wear less clothing and he kept doing things to make her uncomfortable.

She woke up in the morning and fixed herself some breakfast, which was peaceful because most mornings, she had that part of the day to herself since Naruto slept through most of them. But after eating some portion of her food, she heard him waking up.

A heavy sigh escaped her as she just decided to keep her head down to avoid looking at him, hoping that he'd empty his bladder and go right back into the bedroom but that didn't happen. Once he was done using the bathroom he walked right into the kitchen and opened the fridge and when she finally lifted her head, she gasped and quickly put her head back down. He was fully naked and drinking juice out of the bottle.

She didn't understand why he felt the need to not have any clothes on. Yes, the small space was hot due to the weather but he could've used that time to do that if she was in the shower or if she was sleeping. Not while she was eating in the freaking kitchen.

Then he had the nerve to turn around and ask her, "Where's my breakfast?"

She lifted her left finger before pointing to the microwave but she still kept her head down. When he walked over to the small black appliance, he opened it & turned straight to her and peered. "It's not warm."

She slowly got up from the chair & began taking short steps toward the microwave.

Once she made it there her right hand shook as she pressed the button to warm his food up.

Those 120 seconds were the most uncomfortable moments of her life.

While keeping her head down, it felt like something got caught in the middle of her throat as she tried her hardest to swallow and her heart thudded rapidly. Her breathing became uneven as it started to rag before getting extremely shallow as she frantically twiddled her 2 fingers together.

"You look really pretty today."

With each compliment he gave her, eventually her shoulders highly scrunched up to her ears and her lips stayed tightly pressed as water filled up in her eyes.

"I just wanna kiss you."

She shut her eyes and silently began crying when he pressed himself against her. She was shocked that he was getting hard from that.

When the microwave beeped she stiffly took his plate out and handed it to him.

He snatched it out of her hand and reached past her, purposely touching her breast to grab himself a fork out of the drawer and while bringing his hand back, he did the same thing again before turning around to go inside the bedroom.