Ch/16 *Long Af*

"Hey, Sakura." Ino returned from her shower with a purple robe on as she walked into the living room, to see her pink-headed bestie studying on her laptop.

"Yeah?" She replied while keeping her green orbs focused on the screen in front of her.

"What time were you born?" She furrowed her eyes and turned to look at her.

"What?"

Ino asked her again. "What's your birth time?" Sakura gave her a puzzled look and told her. "But... why?" Ino sat on their pink plush sofa.

"Because I've been into astrology lately and I wanted to know what your placements were." She casually answered her.

Sakura shrugged and turned back to her laptop to continue with her studies.

"So... are you and Naruto back on for good?" She asked Sakura as she typed 'Astro Charts' into Google. "Not for sure, but I'm working my way back in there."

Ino wanted better for her bestie and herself, so she started coming to her senses about him and Sasuke. "I think he was just using you for sex, last weekend." Sakura silently sighed before rolling her eyes.

"He unblocked me and told me how much he missed us arguing and then making up..." Glimpses of that night played in her mind like a movie.

Shockingly, she didn't have an issue with the Hanabi chick. They made a pretty good duo.

"He fucked me with a condom which means he must be fucking her raw." She peeved as she continued to write things down in her notebook and scroll through the paragraphs on the teaching website.

"It's ok though. I'm gonna get my sexy fox back..." Ino quickly exhaled. "Don't you think it's time for us to move on from those 2?"

Sakura stopped writing and turned around to look at her bafflingly & Ino arched a neat brow. "I'm serious we deserve better." The pink head scoffed at her ridiculous bestie.

"There's no other guy that would accept me for the fucked up parts I have. Naruto loves me for who I am. I'm never giving him up."
When she turned back around Ino exhaled a defeating breath.

Sakura's Placements:
Aries sun - competitive, leaders, strong
Cancer moon - friendly, intuitive, caring
Aries mercury - blunt, fun, spontaneous
Pisces venus - artistic, daydreamer, romantic
Scorpio mars - private, aggressive, intimidating

Gemini rising - curious, open-minded, talkative

Ino couldn't believe how accurate this was.

Sasuke's Placements:
Capricorn sun - hardworking, ambitious, serious
Scorpio moon - dominating, intense, deep
Sagittarius mercury - honest, easygoing, positive
Aquarius venus - unique, abstract mind, outgoing

Virgo Rising - youthful appearance, organized, reliable

This fitted his personality to the t.

Ino's Placements:
Cancer sun - sensitive, nurturer, secretive
Aries moon - independent, energetic, impulsive
Libra mercury - indecisive, intellectual, charming
Leo venus - glamorous, romantic, dramatic

Cancer rising -  compassionate, sentimental, loving

Ino silently gasped at how this Astro website just read tf out of her.
-
When her phone rang Sakura grabbed it from the side of her and narrowed her eyes at the contact that showed on the screen.

"Um, why the fuck is 10 calling you?"
She slowly stood on her feet and stared at Ino, who was now staring back at her with extreme silence. "Don't tell me this is Ten as in that whore's bestie." She sneered at her.