Ch/21

Naruto had been distant from his girlfriends and Sasuke.

There was only 1 place they didn't know about where he could go & be alone.

That place was a nice cozy 2 bedroom apartment. It was still in the city but not close to Sasuke or the place he had with his girlfriends.

The floors were golden brown, the walls were cocaine white, and the rooms had their own modern bathrooms.

Honestly, he got it to fool around with randoms but that never happened since he spent so much time with everyone else.

1 thing that he did love doing was sitting on his comfortable couch, completely naked, & watching old sex tapes of him & his Sugar Pop on the big flat 50-inch screen tv.

After that he'd lounge around the apartment and look at all of the old photos they took together he had plastered on his bedroom walls. It was such an empty feeling to know she was out there... somewhere... maybe with someone... doing things she swore to never do with anyfuckingbody else.

The tall blond couldn't see it for himself but Sasuke damn sure sounded pretty convincing about her moving on with some other guy. He'd have to see it for himself!
xxx
"You need to get back in her good graces." Hanabi ran her hands through her hair, then she tucked some strands behind her ear.

As she listened to Sakura demonstrate how Hinata's return was a huge barrier for everyone involved with Naruto, Hanabi's anxiety was on an all-time high.

"Look, I get what you're feeling Sakura, really I do." She exhaled sharply. "But he doesn't want her and I haven't even spoken to her since the party."

The pinkette rolled her eyes at Hanabi's naivety, no woman has ever gotten over Naruto, and Hinata's no exception. "This is your sister's first love we're talking about. She's totally into him still."

But the 19-year-old had a hard time comprehending what Sakura was saying and Shion wasn't doing any better either. "Yeah, I agree with her. It's only a matter of time before your sister comes back and tries to steal him away from me."

Sakura shot her a serious look and the blondie quickly corrected herself. "Us." She tilted her head a bit and gave Sakura a blank look. "You know what I meant." Sakura slowly rose as her arms folded over her chest. "Let me make myself clear..." Her emerald eyes gawked at Shion and then at Hanabi. "You 2 are only here because I allow you to be here."

Shion & Hanabi glanced at each other. "Please don't forget your position. I'm the priority and both of you come after me."

The blondie scoffed at Sakura's rude summary of her being bigger & badder than she was. "You can't ride him like I do pinky." Sakura rushed over to her and got in her personal space. "Wanna repeat yourself?" That's exactly what the pretty blonde did. "I said you don't ride him like I do." Sakura had to take a deep breath before she committed murder. "Thanks for satisfying him but guess what?"

"What?" Shion cocked her head to the side. "When he gets tired of you... and trust me he will, I'll still be here. Believe it."

Sakura has tried to warn women time & time again about how her man is. Most girls just took it as a challenge and thought they could change him but they were left with their faces on the floor every single time.

She didn't make the rules. Other women would end up heartbroken with a lake of tears because of how Naruto played them.

This is exactly why she and he are perfect for each other. She's not trying to change him, fix him, or heal him. She accepts him for who he is, which may be ugly to others but beautiful to her. Plus, he's her first so there's no way she's gonna up & let him go.