Ch/47

3 months had gone by.

Naruto didn't touch Hinata and he didn't sleep in bed with her either.

He allowed another live-in nurse; a woman, to sleep in bed with her since he didn't agree to putting an air mattress on the kitchen or the bedroom floor.

While being away from Hinata he planned on some things, visited Sasuke's gravesite constantly, and had to make himself look innocent in the kidnapping of Hinata.

Of course that meant making Hanabi look a certain way, it didn't mean he was outright blaming her, it just meant that he wasn't planning on going down for that.

He even started considering Max & Toneri.

Whatever he needed to do to take the suspicion off his back, he was all for it.

And even though he was far away from Hinata, he still saw every little thing. The nurse was in her late 20s and from his observation, there wasn't any flirting going on.

Even though he was finally happy about her foot being healed, he was upset about her being able to walk again. Not on her own, just with the help of that nurse.

Hinata's and the nurse's hands would still be intertwined while she backed away from her and she would take advanced steps.

That was a lot, considering 3 months ago she couldn't even stand straight but now she was starting to become better at walking again.

So that very morning, he sent the nurse away and thanked her for her services.
-
Hinata opened her eyes with a smile on her face, today was gonna be the day she and her nurse would bake cookies and secretly watch Anime together. If she had enough time then she'd accidentally let her finger slip and call Max. Today was gonna be perfect.

Once she yawned and blinked a couple of times she greeted her favorite nurse. "Good morn..." The smile dropped when she turned her head to see Naruto lying beside her.

He missed hearing that sweet voice of hers, and going without it for 12 weeks was crucial.

"Mornin' Sugar Pop."

Naruto turned around & scooted closer to her before throwing his left arm over her smooth body. His voice was gruff and his eyes were still shut. She opened & closed her mouth like a fish, deciding on the next words.

She finally spoke, "Where's... Rebecca?" Her voice was real soft, almost a whisper.

"I sent her away. No more nurses for you."

Tears threatened to spill out of her eyes but by sheer force, she held them in.

She had to work on her anxiety because being in the vicinity of him could send her on a spiral. So she closed her eyes again and began doing the breathing exercises Rebecca taught her, and then she opened them once more.

"I... I have to use the bathroom..."

He groaned softly before opening his lids and kissing her on the cheek. "Alright."

Naruto got out of bed from the end and then walked over to Hinata's side to pick her up, her body was in front of him.

When they made it to the bathroom he pulled down her shorts and licked his lips when he saw she had no panties.

The trickling of her pee quieted after a quick minute and Naruto reached for the toilet paper. "I can wipe myself now."

He smacked her hands away. "It's okay, let me do something for you Sugar Pop."

There goes that weird smile again.

She knew it was best not to piss him off, so she bit her tongue and let him wipe her from front to back, but she felt disgusted.