Ch/14

When Hinata got home she contemplated rather or not she should tell Naruto about what Toneri said to her. But after thinking carefully about it, she decided not to.

She didn't wanna mess things up between them and hopefully this time with Toneri's harsh feelings for her, he'd leave her alone for good. That's what she wanted.

After taking her shower, she looked at the time on her phone [10:10 pm] it left her heated and upset that Naruto has yet to return and he didn't leave any messages on where he'd be.

👑💘: Where are you?
👑💘: Not trying to start a fight but you didn't tell me that you would be going somewhere else after the pep rally.

Missed Call From 👑💘

When he didn't answer her body trembled with anxiety and her breathing grew tight.

She's not 1 to think negatively but what if he was out there cheating on her?

All these different people got in her head about Naruto. The constant need of telling her that she'd regret dating him and how he's always gonna be a cheater played jumping jacks in her mind. What if all they were saying was true?

Not thinking clearly, she went on Instagram to see if anybody was throwing a party, and not even a moment later, she saw Naruto in some videos drinking and smoking with that asshole.

Then when she saw some other people commenting under the post she clicked on their pages and damn near fainted when she saw a bunch of girls surrounding Naruto.

Tears shot out of her eyes when she clicked on another video and saw some random girl twerking on him. He seemed to be enjoying himself and that was messing with her.

She had no issues with him going to parties but why not tell those girls that he's in a relationship? Her heart was stopping and then starting again & her breathing was uneasy.

"Hinata... you're being insecure... he's just having fun at a party..." She spoke to herself to calm herself. It wasn't a good thing to be acting out over a little party and besides, if she wanted their relationship to work then she's gonna have to trust him.

The violet dark-haired babe hurriedly wiped her tears when she heard a knock at the front door. "Uh... coming..." She got up to answer it.
-
When she answered, she stumbled onto the floor with the brown spiky-haired guy on top of her, mumbling nonsense under his breath.

She struggled to get up at 1st. "I fell in love with the wrong sister." Hinata took a long deep breath and then she shoved him off her with all her might. She began panting lightly and then she finally stood on her feet.

Then she closed the door and locked it. Hinata sighed sharply when she looked down at the drunken guy, still murmuring some things she couldn't understand.

"Konohamaru. I need you to stand on your feet." She began tugging on his long arms, struggling to get him up. "Come on..." Her voice strained as she failed to get him up.

He finally stood and she hooked his arm around her shoulder. "No, no, no use your legs." His head hung low and she had to support his lower back with her short arm.

Finally, the drunk boy was able to stumble inside her room and collapsed in her bed.

She blew a long fuse and wiped the little sweat off her forehead and rolled her hair in a high bun. Then she started taking off his shoes and grabbed a blanket from her closet.

After placing it over him, she ran to the storage closet, grabbing a big bucket, just in case he'd throw up. Just when she was about to walk out of her bedroom, he woke up again and spoke.