Ch/46

A nurse was called in to take care of Hinata. The man's name was unknown but he seemed to be a gentleman who didn't look older than 30. He hadn't realized that he'd be taking care of a missing victim but his feelings weren't important, his only job was to be her nurse not think about the poor condition she was in.

"If I'd known you were sending a man, I wouldn't have agreed to this bullshit."

He was on the phone with Dr. Maru while keeping his eyes locked on the guy checking in on his baby.

After he explained that he was the only live-in nurse who could take care of her since all the others were out of the state on business, he either had to be okay with it or do it himself, so he had no choice but to allow it.

But already, Naruto hated the guy.

He was tall, with dark hair, a tan, and a little muscular, all the fucking qualities that led to that guy. The guy that took Hinata away.

"What business does a guy have being a nurse?" Naruto walked into the room and crossed his right leg over the other before leaning on the doorframe, with his arms folded. "I beg your pardon?"

The man looked up from the notes he was copying to give him a confused look.

"Why are you a nurse?"

The man raised both his brows before answering. "I took the unethical way of practicing medicine. Since I'm in my 2nd year, I've moved up a latter."

Naruto furrowed his brows and cocked his head to the side. "Well let's get one thing straight, nurse. Hinata is mine. So you be extra careful when it comes to touching her, got it?" The man raised his eyebrows again and thought carefully about his next words.

"Would you like to watch us?"

Little did he know, he already was.

"Are you trying to get smart?"

He straightened off the doorframe and the man raised his hand in a defense way. "I'm not trying to be disrespectful sir, I just want to make sure you're comfortable. So if watching us will make you happy, then I don't mind."

Naruto decided to walk over to Hinata and sit on the edge of the bed. "If you don't mind, I'd like for us to be alone for a minute."

The hateful looks never ended as he nodded and walked out of the room, he even closed the door behind them.

Hinata opened her sleepy eyes to see Naruto glaring down at her.

She knew it was the next day but the drugs in her system made her a little groggy.

He grabbed her left hand and guided it to his lips, softly kissing it, all while keeping that mean look on his face.

"I'm gonna go in town for a couple of hours, but make no mistake Sugar Pop. I'll still be watching you." He squeezed her hand and her mouth opened as she inhaled a tight breath. "Don't you flirt with him! Or I'll kill him in front of you, understand me?"

She blinked her eyes a bunch of times but he still kept squeezing her hand. "No one is coming to save you, he's just a nurse."

There was a moment when she held her breath because she thought he was about to snap the bones in her hand. "Be a good girl." He finally dropped her hand and placed his lips on hers. "Don't let me catch you breaking the rules."

He lifted from the bed and opened the door, then he had a stern conversation with the nurse and then he left those 2 alone.

When the nurse finally entered the room he saw the coldness in Hinata's eyes. There were a million words that could be written behind those eyes of hers. The number 1 thing she was screaming; Help me, save me, rescue me.