Ch/37 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️

She awakened with a breathy gasp before exhaling heavily. She tried opening her eyes but something was straining against them.

But something else caught her attention when she tried moving her arms and feet. She painfully whimpered when she felt something cutting into her wrists and ankles.

"M-M-Maxxy!" She screamed out in terror the more she waggled her tight wrists together but she stopped when she felt thick liquid dripping down her forearms and feet. The next scream she let out echoed throughout God knows wherever she was. Whatever was tied around her dug into her flesh whenever she moved.

So she gave up on that and began yelling out for Max again. But that only lasted for a quick minute because her head throbbed more. Her not paying attention to that first handily only added to the pain. It felt like her brain was about to explode.

The place around her felt as if it was spinning and the cold hard ground beneath her made her shiver. maxxy... She called out to him again weakly as the feeling of her chest pulsed.

m-

She felt a hard slap connecting to the right side of her face, officially bringing her out of the daze she was about to fall into. "Sto-"

Another slap was forced on the left side of her face that rang in her ears. "-" She thought the bone in her neck cracked when another unruly slap was received. The left side of her face was pressed against the ground, which felt like concrete to her and fresh blood leaked out both nostrils as her body switched between shivering and stilling, her arms and legs shook from side to side before stopping and there was an excruciating pulse from her head that traveled down to the back of her neck.

She couldn't even feel her tears anymore as another hit came her way which caused her head to forcefully turn to the other side.

At that moment she was convinced her neck broke when she felt something cracking, or maybe it was all in her head. But she had no time to think about it when another hit came. "PLEASE STOP." Everything came into motion again when she felt that same pulse in her head that shot within her entire body.

Now she could hear her sobs coming from her hoarse throat and she could feel the pain lapping through her nervous system. "Ple-" There was a hard snatch of her head making her believe that it would come off when she was forced to sit up only to be slammed back down, instantly knocking her out.
xxx
She was awakened again with a substance of something over her face. A tight wheezing breath was inhaled from her before a shuddering exhale erupted. She tried speaking but something felt like it was drowning her out.

Muffled groans were coming from her as she tried moving her head from left to right, but that just caused more agony and when the smell of the substance went up her nostrils, she instantly gagged and threw up. She just wanted to yell for whoever it was to stop but her mouth couldn't form any words.

She continued throwing up when that same substance began soaking the shirt she wore and her cold knees along with her feet.

Some puke stuck to the side of her face as her chest heaved. She thought the nightmare was over until her hair got wet and sticky from that same disgusting thing. She instantly threw up again and began whimpering quietly.

Snot leaked from her nose and her lips trembled. please... stop. The beating of her heart had no chance of slowing down and the thumping of her head continued to build.

She didn't understand what was happening.

The time to think about anything was cut short when the shirt she wore was ripped from the front. More tears poured down her swollen cheeks when she felt rough hands gripping her breasts. "STOP." Her voice came out in a thick tone as she panted. "Stop..." She found the courage to speak again but it was in a pleading tone. Her wishes were granted when the hands freed her naked breasts but the feelings of her thinking she could get a rest was dead.