Ch/24

Hinata was nervous about going out and doing her day-to-day routine. What if she ran into him again and he tries to pull the same crap, he did yesterday?

That was the very reason she didn't drive her car because he could easily track her & if he ever found out where she lived that'll be the end of her life, when it was just starting.

She waited for her Lyft in the lobby of her apartment building and she kept shifting her head from left to right, just to make sure no one was watching her.

Ever since yesterday she damn near found anyone suspicious and she closely peered at anyone who was a blond. This time she had her pepper spray, a taser gun, a pocket knife and 911 on speed dial if he wanted to try her again.
xxx
"You're still not talking to her?" Hanabi sighed again. "For the millionth time, no." He sparked his blunt. "Why not?" She stood from his lap. "Because I already told you." He stood and towered over her. "Well try again. You both are sisters, not speaking isn't healthy." The sassy teen folded her arms & looked up at him with suspicion.

"And since when do you care about our relationship?" He blew smoke directly in her face. "Since you seemed pretty down after the party." Hanabi felt her heart sinking.

"I don't need her, I have Sakura and Shion." The muscles in his jaws clenched. "Those are not your blood sisters." She argued against him. "And they're not mad at me over a guy either." He flicked the ashes on her. "I guess you don't love me then."

Hanabi's mouth dropped and she ran after him to stop him from leaving. "Naruto, you know that's not true. I love you with all my heart." She began gently kissing his mid back and snuggling her head onto him.

"Prove it to me by getting your relationship back on track with her!" He pushed her off of him, exited her bedroom & then left the apartment, not saying anything to the other 2 girls. Which had them running in her bedroom for all the important deets.

"What happened? - What'd he say?" They both pestered her and she answered them. "The same thing you guys are telling me." Sakura placed her hands on her hips. "See, I told you." Hanabi placed her long hair in a bun and then she grabbed her cell phone. "Who are you calling?" Shion asked. "My parents." She replied as the line rang.
xxx
"Why do you keep taking Uber and Lyft? You have a car now." Hinata punched him in the stomach and he painfully groaned as he clutched his abs. "What'd I tell you about hitting me?" Hinata pouted her lips & punched him again. "Hey!" She then wrapped her arms around him and hugged him as her head rested under his chest.

"How could you just come back and not tell me?" The tall clear-eyed guy sighed and wrapped his arms around her too. "I wanted to surprise you, Hina." Both of her orbs were still shut and she snuggled more into the hug. "Well, I'm most definitely surprised Maxxy."

They've spent some time together after she returned from Paris but he had to leave abroad again for some projects, & she felt like she lost a best friend again.

"I always knew you two liked each other." 1 of their other classmates playfully waggled their brows and gave them a side-eye. "She likes me." He shot back at the girl and then she shot an eye at him. "What?" He quietly whined. "You know I like you too." He said to her under his breath and the color red made its way to her pretty cheeks.

"Shut up." She broke free from his arms & childishly shoved him. For the whole morning, they drew some art and went over their work with the whole classroom & then they began discussing some themes to come up with for the school's fundraiser.
-
After class ended Max helped Hinata in his brand new all-black Mercedes-Benz. "Where are we going?" She softly asked him as he started the car and pulled out of the campus's parking lot. "I'm taking you out." He smirked as 1 of his hands smoothly stayed on the steering wheel.