Ch/20

"Ten," Gaara stated her name from behind with both his arms tightly crossed over his chest.

"What?" She snorted 2 lines of pills. He squinted his gaze. "You know what."

She heard the accusations in his voice and sighed, answering what he suspected.

"No, we're not speaking. I haven't seen her since Temari's party." Her stomach churned when she saw the obvious disdain on his face through the mirror.

He wasn't convinced, Gaara knew deep down inside his girlfriend still cared for her, which in his opinion was stupid.

Her boyfriend coolly uncrossed his arms and brought them down to his side as he balled his fists. "Are you sure?"

Tenny was still angry with him for forcing her to end the friendship with Hinata but she was too afraid to admit it.

Besides, somehow she convinced herself that cutting Hina off was the right choice for her & her relationship.

"What's with you?" She stared at his reflection and her heart started to pound in her chest.

"I just wanna make sure that bitch doesn't try to break us up." His voice was low and dangerous.

She hid the shakiness in her voice. "Babe, I'm over her. She's history." TenTen snorted another line and moseyed over to him and he never took his eyes off her. "You have nothing to worry about." She assured him with a tender kiss on his lips. "I promise."

He was now convinced as he rewarded her with a passionate kiss. "Good. Nothing is breaking us up." He was sure to look in her eyes and state that.

TenTen had no one else to blame for her choices. She was horrible to Hinata before she left and she even became friends with Ino & Sakura. Gaara & Naruto were hanging out frequently when she left and though she thought it was wrong for Hanabi to date him...

She eventually made friends with all of his girlfriends. "I'm gonna go do some hacking." Tenny kissed her boyfriend and was sure to take a bottle of illegal drugs.

"Be back later babe."

Her mind was somewhat peaceful now that she left him and went to the rented space where she kept her equipment.

While turning on the computer she drifted off into her thoughts as she deeply thought about Hinata...
xxx
*FLASHBACK*

(⚠️TW: SEXUAL HARASSMENT)

Hinata felt too humiliated to show her face at all the hot spots on campus, so every so often she'd go into the smaller library, located some buildings over from the main and she'd draw her heart out.

Today was no different. Not a lot of students liked it there because it wasn't 'live' enough. But she wouldn't have it any other way...

She had just finished drawing a woman crying in a beautiful garden. There was so much detail put into it but Hina didn't recognize it until after she was done.

The drawing itself was pretty sad to look at though, considering the sullen expression the woman wore on her face. But she had to express what she was feeling and at that moment it was just grief. She hummed and sighed softly.

Once her things were gathered she got up and made her way through the small book isles but something unexpected happened, she was snatched by her red jacket and shoved up against an empty corner.

Panic struck her like lightning.

She began waggling to get herself free but he pinned her against the corner of the wall. Her oxygen was immediately altered and her body began trembling. "Plea-"