Ch/18

Naruto closed his eyes as he jerked himself off, now being on the bridge of cumming. His 3 girlfriends were surrounding him, on the king-sized bed, rubbing themselves in between the legs while moaning in great pleasure.

Sakura began rubbing on his thighs as he dropped his mouth open. All he could do was see her. His mind kept drifting off to her and there was nothing he could do to ignore it, even if he tried.

The tall blond began fantasizing about his Sugar Pop. How soft her curvy body looked, the way her hips expanded from last year, and the way her skimpy outfit would have easily been pulled off with just 1 swift move.

He bit down on his bottom lip when he remembered how she bent over & shook her ass, revealing that white g-string.

"Fuck!" He aggressively hissed. "I'm gonna cum!" He imagined her on her knees begging for his load with her tongue sticking out as she rubbed on her perky tits.

'Ocean Eyesss' She whined. 'Please cum on me.' When she put his hardened shaft between her breasts and started massaging, that was enough for him to lose his fucking mind.

Naruto moaned loudly before climaxing. "I'm cumming!" Sakura latched onto his tool and swallowed, as Hanabi licked the side of his shaft & Shion licked the middle of his balls.

He satisfyingly groaned and his body halfway folded as his hips twitched.

A long deep & slow hiss was inhaled by the whiskered blond. "Mmm." He said calmly before opening his eyes.

And when he did, he was disappointed. His reality was different from his fantasy and that angered him.

But he hid it perfectly. "That was awesome." He told his girls with a lazy smile as his energy slowly left him.

Naruto bent down and pecked all of them on the lips before straightening and smiling once more. "I'm gonna catch a shower, all of you get cleaned up. I'm gonna take you out."

The girls instantly squealed before running out of the room, to their own to jump in the shower as well.
-
He carelessly scrubbed his body with his body wash as he deadly gazed at the dark black shower tiles.

Once he was done washing himself, he moved closer to the squared shower head and let the steaming water pour over him, soaking his hair as his body became incredibly still.

It was as if he was a mindless zombie. He felt nothing, he saw nothing, he was nothing. His life was meaningless without her and he just couldn't face himself with the consequences...

The emotionless blond couldn't figure out how Spike made his way to their relationship. How did he always have the power to just show up & take over?

He was the reason for the turmoil in their love nest! Ocean Eyes did nothing!

Hopefully, she'd see it that way when they kiss & make up, considering their small break... They had more than enough time apart but it was time for them to get back on track.
xxx
"Sexy Fox." After about a full 10 minutes he must've finally heard her.

"Huh?" He answered & turned his head to her as their girlfriends walked ahead of them, now leaving the restaurant.

"Are we ok?" She absorbed him closely with suspicion. "Why'd you ask?" He questioned her and she stopped walking, making him stop his steps too.

"Answering my question with a question?" She crossed her arms and poked her hip out & he smacked his lips before rolling his eyes.

"Please don't start bitching, we had such a good day today, and I don't want you ruining it with an argument."