Ch/5

Sasuke leaned into the back of the booth at the bar with 1 hand extended behind the seat.

Seeing the pretty girl walk in calmed his annoyance but when he trailed over to the tall whiskered blond beside her, his irritation fired back up. He huffed & rolled his eyes.

"I said to come... alone."
He scolded Hinata, speaking with a snarl.

"The fuck is this about?" Naruto looked down at his best friend with scorching blue orbs.

Sasuke sighed. "Look, I understand that she's your girlfriend now but I really need to speak to her..." He trailed off. "Alone..."

Naruto huffed a short breath and crossed his arms, pouting his face with a mad expression.
"Fine! I'm only giving you five minutes."

He murmured something under his breath as he turned around and stomped toward an empty booth 5 tables away from them.

The blond whipped around toward Sasuke once more, holding up his right palm and showing it to the annoying guy. "Five fucking minutes!"

His best friend sitting down returned the same energy to him. "I heard you the first time!"
-
"So... what's this about?" Hinata asked him, sitting stiffly across from him, not wanting to meet his gaze. Sasuke slowly scanned her top. "Why don't you take off your jacket and get comfortable, we're gonna be here for a while."

The violet-haired babe narrowed her eyes. "You heard him. He's only giving you five minutes..."

She wanted to curse him and tell him to fuck off but fortunately, this was Ocean Eye's 'bro'.

When he began snorting a suppressed chuckle her face went into a straight line. This guy was truly a weirdo and she didn't understand why her boyfriend decided to deal with him.

He sighed, stopping his small chuckles, and folded his hands on the table.

"Look, I'm sorry about holding you down and covering your mouth last week."
This was something that she couldn't accept. Tbh, she wasn't convinced.

She wondered if her blond lover told him to apologize and if he did, then it was gonna blow up to a whole other situation.

Sasuke pursed his lips and sighed again. "I already know what you're thinking. He didn't ask me to apologize, this is all me..."

Hinata blew out a calm breath.
"Can you just tell me what you meant?" She just couldn't get that scene out of her head, it almost sounded like a silent warning.

The way he looked at her, damn near burned into her soul. He stared deeply into her eyes for a hot minute before deciding to speak again.

"Naruto has a problem. I'm only telling you this because I don't think you should be a witness to it..." Her breath shortened and her legs trembled a bit under the table but she held it together, couldn't let him see her break...

"What kind of problem?" She sighed into the question. Sasuke dropped his eyes lowly a tad bit, staring at her again, not saying anything.

"Do you love him?" He asked her in a serious tone. She silently gasped before scoffing. "Of course I do! Is that what last week was about?"

Sasuke removed his hands from the table and leaned back in his seat. "You're right, I guess I'm overreacting about things..."

Hinata was highly confused now. "Wait, that's it?" He simply nodded. "Yeah, that's it."