Ch/7

Hinata nervously sat on the edge of her bed, heart racing with an incredible acceleration of speed. She watched her blond lover animatedly chat away with excitement, explaining all of the many things she should know about his definition of sex/sexual intercourse, 1st.

"Okay, Sugar Pop." He clapped his hands together. "First things first." Naruto stood like an exclusive personal professor donning instructions on how she needed to touch him and where he likes to be touched.

Why was she feeling so shy right now?

His exaggerated demonstrations brought heated blushes to her cheeks.

But when he pulled down his shorts, kicking them off to the side, and stood in orange briefs & his white beater. She wanted to crawl into a hole.

Her eyes widened in shock and her breath merely stopped, her heart pounded erratically at the sheer sight of his sculpted physique.

His chiseled 6-pack blew her away. Granted, this wasn't the 1st time she's seen his beautiful abs. But seeing it, right here, right now, nearly butt naked... Made her feel like some overly religious preacher's daughter.

She did feel embarrassed at the fact that he had to teach her things while other women he's messed with were probably advanced.

Hinata covered her face and fell forward to the side when he started pulling his boxers down.

Naruto quickly pulled the briefs back up and rushed to her side. "Sugar Pop, what's wrong?" He sat next to her and pulled her up. Slowly removing her hands from her flushed face.

He looked at both of her red cheeks with concern. "You're not sick are you?" He felt her forehead, making her want to pass right out.

"I-I'm fine." She forced herself to speak.
'Why are you acting like this? You're a grown-ass woman, Hinata!'

After exhaling deeply a couple of times she finally looked at him. "Why do you need to show me your... thing?" He furrowed his brows. "My thing?" The blond looked as though she was crazy. She was acting childish.

"Yes, why do you wanna show me that-"
He cut her off. "It's my dick, Hina. Say it."

When he said it in such a dominant way she had no other choice but to obey him.
"Your... dick. Why do you want to show me..." She puffed a quick breath. "Your dick?"

He couldn't help but smile mischievously. "How else are we supposed to have sex if we don't see each other? You gotta get used to me being naked." She had the look of fear.

"Why can't we do it with the lights off?"
He raised a brow. "That's not how sex works, we need to see each other babe."

She sighed. "I'm sorry. You probably never had to deal with a virgin on this level."

Naruto had to remember the word: 'patience'. But it was really starting to fuck with him.

"Hinata, you love me don't you?"
She perked up. "Of course I do!"

The pale-eyed woman showed the expression of truth, both orbs softening as her soft hands squeezed his manly ones. "You don't ever have to question my love for you, Naruto."

His blue depths flicked a shade darker, igniting the passion and control she stirred within him. He was almost afraid at the amount of intensity that he felt toward her, this feeling burned with need and he'd make sure to keep it always.

"Then you need to trust me and start doing things my way..." Hinata shyly slipped her tongue inside his mouth, nervously kissing him. Once he began kissing her back, he took completely over and wrapped 1 of his hands around her throat, groaning into her mouth.