Ch/26 *Long Af*

*Flashback*

Naruto hasn't been home for a couple of days after Hinata got that abortion. He's just been blowing off some steam the best way he knew how. Fucking randoms, safely, of course, going to bars, strip clubs, and practice.

He was dragging his feet as he headed up to his apartment. The guilt of not being there for his girlfriend in her most time of need was crushing him and the guilt has been eating him alive. This time he knows he took it too far with the choking and hitting.

Even though he was angry he didn't mean to do that to her. It was just a trigger that went off somewhere in his mind about the talk of pregnancy from previous women. Being mad about it was one thing but accusing her of infidelity was another.

Hinata would never cheat on him and she would never try to purposely lock him in with a baby. He needed to apologize for getting her mixed in with somebody else for a split sec...

It just all flashed so fast in front of him that he couldn't tell an illusion from reality.

Now he had to deal with a girlfriend who was scared shitless of him and more than likely made their relationship worse than before.

Once he made it inside he slowly walked to his room and when he opened the door he was greeted with complete silence, so much that he could hear his heartbeat echoing.

Already, he could see her body quivering as she lied in bed curled under the covers. In an instant, he remembered all the terrible shit he's done to her over the past week and it was fucking killing him.

He walked in and sat on the bed causing her to flinch and move a little more to the opposite side of the bed, stopping just at the tip of the edge to prevent herself from falling.

"I've been a shitty boyfriend, haven't I?"
He broke the ice and spoke but he was met with even more silence.

But he did immediately notice when she began silently weeping because he could see the tears running down her cheeks.

He wanted to slip into the covers with her and cuddle her close to him while apologizing to her over and over again but he knew that now was just not a good idea.

"Here are your keys and your phone."

His voice was breaking and he sat them next to her. He's been holding her things hostage for over a week now but he figured now was a good time to return them, though he should've never taken them from her in the first place.

She still didn't answer him as she sat up, got out of bed, walked over to the closet, put on some sweats and a sweat hoodie, grabbed her things, and then hurried out of the door.

Not once did she make eye contact with him and not once did she stop from leaving.

His whole world dropped and his whole identity died, the moment he heard the front door shut. Naruto wanted to chase after her and call out to her, and beg for her forgiveness but he wasn't sure if that was gonna be enough for her this time.

Tears slid down his face as he realized he was all alone and she might be leaving him for real this time, no bullshiting involved.

But sure enough, he could do something to win her back, right?

Maybe a bouquet of roses.
Maybe a shopping spree.
Maybe some more money.
Maybe a lovely dinner.
Maybe his pw to all his socials.