Ch/15

The Next Day

"What are they doing here?" Naruto suspiciously eyed bushy brow & dog breath. Sasuke black depths dilated when he saw the blond but he managed to keep his cool.

"They're working for him now." Naruto stopped in front of the 2 fellas and continued to leer at them. "Does Hina know about you 2?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes when he heard that bitch's name. "No, does she know about you?" Lee asked. "I'll never tell her about this." He crossed his arms and Kiba chimed in.

"Oh, and how was Sakura and Hanabi last week?" Sasuke smirked, remembering how good he fucked both girls.

Naruto stayed silent as he began narrowing his blue orbs at the stinky dog breath. "Because... you know..." He took a step closer to Naruto. "I'm not sure how Hinata will react once she finds out you're still fucking your ex and her sister." Kiba gave him a dirty look.

"She's not leaving me." He simply told him. "And don't worry about my woman." With that, he walked into the secret warehouse and they began speaking to the boss.
xxx
"Maxxy." Hinata & Max were the only 2 people in art class when she was wrapping up her paintbrushes. "C'mon, Hina. You need to take a leap of faith." Once she was done cleaning her station she strolled over to him.

"I'm scared." The raven-violet woman whined and paced behind the tall raven head guy.

"Wow... well would'ya look at that." He looked at the laptop screen with surprisingly clear orbs and smiled. "Someone's already bidding 300 dollars on your painting."

Hinata gasped and leaned forward, looking at the laptop screen also with her hand on his left shoulder.

"Oh my gosh!" A huge smile played across her face, and rosy red crept on her cheeks that poked out.

She began jumping up and down and she wrapped both her arms around from behind and planted him a kiss on the cheek.

"But what if they don't like it?" She stopped cheering and worriedly stared at him and he stood, towering over her small stature.

"Stop worrying. It's gonna be fine. K?" She jumped on him and he caught her in his strong arms. The happy woman kissed him on the cheek again and he squeezed her affectionately.
-
"I'll see you later, Maxxy." She waved him goodbye and began glancing around the campus for Naruto.

He expressed he wanted to start picking her up from school but he was nowhere to be found.

👑💘 Is FaceTiming You

When the phone was answered she didn't expect to see the asshole on the other end. Immediately rolling her eyes and blowing her breath in exasperation. "Where is Naruto?"

He shared the same bitter look. "Pacific Ocean is busy trafficking right now." He meanly told her and she smacked her lips.

"Why don't you like me? I did nothing for you to treat me this way!" His voice got serious and he expressed his true feelings.

"You took my best friend away from me!" His black brows furrowed and his dark orbs did the same. "Sasuke, he's a grown man! I can't force him to do anything!" He sarcastically laughed.

"You're taking your anger out on the wrong person." He exhaled sharply & pursed his mouth. "Just hold on, I'm coming to get you."

When he hung up she blew a long fuse and slid her hands down to her hips.

"Hey!"

She looked over at Max's 2016 All Black Buick LaCrosse Leather car with tinted windows.

"Did your ride forget to come?" He asked her & she answered. "Unfortunately..."