Ch/49

Max drove like a madman to the location that was sent as the tires screeched when he clamped down on the brakes when he finally made it.

He tucked the gun in his pants before pulling down his shirt and ran toward the run-down house as he yelled her name again.

There weren't any cars around but they had to be in there. "HINATA."

He ran up to the porch & began wiggling the old rusty doorknob before standing back and lifting his right leg to kick in the door.

Once the door was open he wanted to run straight inside but he had to stand to the side when some bats flew out followed by some dust. "HINA!!" He ran inside the vacant place and shifted around the dirty space.

There was a kitchen straight ahead but he stopped himself before falling into the huge hole and then he started to check the room and the bathroom. He grasped at his own hair before walking back out to the living room.

When he saw the door to the basement he snatched it open but as soon as he stepped on a step, it fell through. "FUCK!" He brought both of his hands to his hair again, to frustratingly clutch at it. She wasn't there & from the looks of it, nobody could've stayed in this bullshit house. So how was that the location?

He ran a hand down his face & walked out to the car to pick up his phone and check the message again. He stayed in his car while he called Adam. But as he had him on speaker, that was when he finally checked his messages and saw another unknown message.

That broke him down and caused him to punch his steering wheel. "I'll find you I swear!" He cried while looking at the message Hinata sent. When she shared the location, it was the same exact spot.
xxx
"Are you sure this is the location that was sent?" Adam was looking at the messages while Max paced in front of his car. The sun was going down and Adam's trackers both came around from the back of the old house.

"We found nothing, boss." They were dusting off their leather gloves from moving around all the branches and leaves.

"Look, I already told you. I searched inside and couldn't get to the basement because it's all fucking falling apart." Adam handed him his phone back before walking to his car. "We have to go back to your house."

"BOSS, THERE'S SOMETHING."

Max and Adam shared a look before rushing over to the porch. "What is it?!" Max asked him before turning his head to see what he was looking at. "Is that-" He was cut off by 1 of Adam's trackers. "A camera? Yeah, it is."

Immediately, Max's jaws clenched and his muscles flexed as he stared up at the recording cam. "YOU SICK FUCK!" He had to be held back from Adam's trackers since he was trying to fight the damn device. "Relax!"

'Aww calm down Maxxy,' He chuckled before taking another bump.

Eventually, he was dragged away to his car and Adam stared up at the camera with narrowing eyes. "I will find you, Spike."

'Come and get me then!' He chuckled louder at the live footage. Did they really think it was gonna be that easy?

He was enjoying the show.

"I'll fucking kill that bastard!"

Adam walked up to Max's car where he sat in the driver's seat still trying to get up to go yell into that camera again. "Calm down!"

He let out an angered scream again, his emotions were all over the place. "We're gonna get him! We'll get him! Just try to keep your cool." Max's chest went up & down heavily as he finally caught his breath.