Chapter 24: My Nightingale

I decide not to fight this pull I have with Jacob. I stay enjoying the feeling of me being in his arms as we rock to the music. His steady breathing in contact with my exposed neck. He slowly glides his hands down my sides that makes my body stand up tall when he leaves a trail of electric sparks. He repeats this action to my arms till we are hand in hand and our fingers interlock like two missing pieces finally that finally find each other.

Jacob turns me around so I am facing him, and we are looking deep into each other giving off silent messages with just a simple look. We continue to rock back and forth on the dance floor and he moves his hand behind my back and the other is cradling my face.

"God, your beautiful." He brushes my cheek with his thumb with a cherish look in his eyes.

I don't know when or how to look away from him. I wish we could have started out like this; without the rejection, that suffering, and the suffering. That we could have fell for each in the instant our eyes met.

"Go somewhere with me." He whispers so adamantly in my ear and I cant find a reason to say no.

Only one of your hands stay lock with each while Jacob leads the way to the back entrance to the club that is reserved for staff only. He pass the owner office and the kitchen into another door that is attached to reserved parking for the V.I.P

Jacob opens the door for me to his black Lamborghini and all I can think about is, Of course Jacob flipping Anderson drives around in a Lamborghini.

I am literally drooling of the beauty that is his car. He runs to his side and get in the driver seat putting his key in the ignition making the car come to life.

"Nice car." I tell him in a hushed voice still amazed by the car leather interior, it silent engine and the stat of the art control panel.

Now this is a car!

"You like cars?" He ask surprised and I am guessing it because of how a girl is showing interest in something that not her clothes.

"My brother got me interested. He had a thing for cars so he and I would fix up old cars." I reminisce in the memories of my brother and I working with our hands that would get cover in axel grease in our garage.

It makes me miss him even more.

Jacob grabs my hand over the arm rest and creates slow tantalizing circles with his thumb and my thoughts drift away from my brother. I pay attention to this lost of breath that escapes my throat and toes curling from his touch.

I also see a cocky smirk on Jacob face when I look at him. He knows what he does to me and I know he is loving every minute of my reaction. "My father collects cars so I grew up around them. I would see how much care he took in them and how he could have his pick on deciding what car he wanted to drive in."

"One of the perks of being apart of a rich pack." I say absently not meaning for the words to come out my mouth.

Jacob visible tenses and I'm not sure if its cause he nervous or scared due to my harsh words were, but I ignore it and notice how we are pulling up to the beach.

My eyes widen in excitement and joy with the smell of the salty air. I always loved the beach and I use to live only 15 minutes away from it. Whenever I wanted to have some time away from my family I would run to the beach.

It is my favorite place on earth.

~Alpha Jacob Anderson~

I see my mate eyes are full of enthusiasm and she is practically jumping up and down like a child on a sugar high. I wanted to take her some where that is the polar opposite of the club with loud noises and bunches of people. I want time alone with her to show her how I will do whatever it takes to have her as mine.