Chapter 9: Blood Is Thicker Then Water

~Maria Santiago~

              I think its been 12 days stuck in the same room. In the same chains and the same routine. I wake up standing but instead my underwear is gone. I'm naked because he took my clothes away from me. He explained that my body needs to be admire by him only.

         My wrists are bruised and full of discoloration, the silver chains feel like acidic constantly hitting my skin. I have time before Loki comes back to have "fun" with me.

          They haven't said why they want me, but I heard them say something about my father. I wonder if they are using me to get to him, or if my father went through this same torture I'm going through.

Is that why he is so ruthless now?

            The door swing open and Loki stands in the doorway staring at me. He has been doing this since he striped me of my clothes. I have never been naked in front of anyone before. It doesn't get any easier, I feel his eyes inspect every part of my body, and it upsets me that I can't even use my hands to cover myself.

            He slowly walks towards me basking in this moment to walk around my body. "Doll, it always brings me joy every time I see you," my smart mouth is long gone. They haven't given me any food just a few bottles of waters, you can hear my roaring stomach but he acts like it not there.

           "Awww doll, why the long face? I kinda miss that smart mouth of yours. What can I do to buy a smile?" He bends down to look at my face. I wonder if he meant what he said? That I can finally ask him the question thats has been burring in the back of my mind.

             "Why am I here?" I say in a low groggy voice. "If I tell you will that put a smile on that pretty face?" I slowly nod my head. If I am to be condemn of this torture day after day I want to know why.

            "You my doll ran away from us and that made my boss very anger," what does he mean ran away? Do I know them? Who is his boss and what do they want with me?

                "What I do," I ask with curisiouity crowding me. Loki smacks his teeth while shaking his head no at my question. "Now, now my doll you only get one question. You will have to wait till tomorrow if you wanna ask another. If I'm correct you owe me a smile." I don't ask another question, but give him a weak smile.

                  "That's better. On to more fun things." He says with a cynical smile and goes to the table with all the tools and use his fingers to roam though the variety of tools laid out for his enjoyment.

                 He does this every time he comes here, looking like he a kid in a toy store. He picks up what looks like a bullwhip and admires the leather while walking circles around me.

                He stands behind me and I brace myself for the inevitable pain to come. I hear him pull the whip back and swing it forward in full force. The sting from the leather hits my back and I scream in pain, but it doesn't matter if I yell.

He will still continue.

          The next lash hits my bare behind and the sensitive skin hurts more then the first, and I have to bite my tongue to contain my screams this time. He does this over and over and over again only taking breaks to touch the open bloody wounds he inflects on my body.

A deep chuckle erupts from his throat enjoying this torture like the psychopath he is.

~Alpha Jacob Anderson~

        "YOU WILL TAKE A BREAK WHEN SHE IS FOUND!" I yell at my council members for there ignorance.

            I am in a meeting with them to create another search and if needed rescues plan for Maria. They are doing nothing, but making excuses on why they haven't found Maria yet.