Chapter 30: A Grand Gesture

AN: Yes I know I already published this chapter, but I wasn't happy with it so I revised it and wrote more you can just scroll down because I added MUCH more. 

"What about my clothes?" I ask in shock due to Jacob gift

"Already packed." Jacob says calm manner gesturing towards the boot of his car.

"What about my passport."

"I have it right here with mine."

"What about Lilly, Tyler and Alex they will worry about me if I'm gone." The last time I went somewhere with Jacob alone they threaten to put an ankle monitor on me, and that was only from a few hours.

"I already told them not to worry."

"What about my job" I can't get fired already when I'm so close to getting my own car.

"I called them and clocked in your vacation days."

"What about-"

"I'm starting to think you don't like my gift." Jacob cuts me off and looks at me with his chocolate puppy dog eyes that pulls on my heart strings.

"No It's not that. It's just, how this is so generous and you already threw me that party. You really don't have to do this."

"I know I don't HAVE to do this. I WANT to do this." He emphasis specific words then holds my hand and rubs circles over it and I feel sparks bouncing off each other.

"I don't know what to say."

"You can say thank you Jacob." He says smugly with a smirk on his chiseled face

"Thank you Jacob."

"Your welcome, love" His face breaks out in a smile that makes me lose breath and I smile too because its impossible not a join him.

A knock interrupt my trance of Jacob smile making me jump in my seat. I turn to a male attendant who opens the door for me leading me to the plane before us.

I get out of the car and Jacob is immediately by my side with his hand at the small of my back that causes me to stand up straight by this intense shock of energy that runs up and down my spine when his hands are on me.

I wonder what does he feel whenever we touch. Is it different for him? When he touches me it feels like my body has woken up from a long sleep and it bursting with a rush of emotion, and there this heat between us that makes me want to surround myself in.

We sit in the lavished cream colored leather seats as Jacob attendants prepare the plane for take off. My finger tips lightly touch the interior in amazement and my eyes wonder to the open seating of his private plane. There's a flat screen TV posted on the wall with a couch in front of it for entertainment, but also single chairs with tables to seat two on the opposite side of the bar.

I freeze my moments from examining the plane because when I look up I only see Jacob eyes on me. The way he is looking at me leaves me breathless and my heart picks up from his passionate brown eyes that look at me like I am something to marvel at. It causes me to blush and I awkwardly cough to fill the tension but fail miserably.

"Have anyone ever told you that it's rude to stare." I ask him

"I can't help but stare at the most beautiful women I ever laid eyes on."

The plane starts to move and it saves me from replying and I switch my focus from Jacob to the window watching the plane take off.

~Alpha Jacob Anderson~

I want to laugh at how star stuck Maria looks eye balling the plane. It's refreshing to see someone else experience what I deal with, it brings me back to how I should be thankful and it's all because of Maria.