Chapter 31: We Belong To Each Other

I don't move when we enter our hotel suite, it feels like something is anchoring my weight down to the floor in my spot.

"Would you like something to drink." Jacob walks to the small bar in our suite gesturing to the many bottles of liquor, but I'm not a big drinker when I shake my head no.

It's now I notice how confident I was in the hot tub with him a few minutes ago, but now that I'm staying here in our room in shorts and a tank looking everywhere but the bedroom. My hands are fidgety with uncontrollable shakes and my lungs are wasting oxygen by not keeping it in. I should feel comfortable with my mate; the only person who can have this effect on me but I cant let my mind rest.

He sees how uncomfortable I am and watches me in curiosity, till he moves towards me in slow strides with predatoriness stare till he's only inches away from my face, and very slowly he puts his hands on my waist that sends sparks all thought out my body that knocks the remaining air out my mouth, it like he wants to give me ample time to change my mind.

He bends down from his tall frame to kiss my forehead and caresses my cheek with his fingers, he places a soft lingering kiss near my ear so I can feel the heat radiating off of him. He whispers "I'm so sorry" in a voice so full of sorrow and misery that his voice cracks like its causing him pain rethinking what happen. He is apologizing yet again for the pain he caused me and it makes me fall for him even more. It pathetic I know to just give in and forgive him, but I cant help it. The moon goddess made us for each-other he is my other half, so we complete each other and I cant walk away from that.

He continues kissing every inch of my face and I don't stop him. He pauses at my lips just staring at them like a forbidden fruit till I slowly move closer to him, and he takes that as a clue to kiss me passionately without holding back and I actually start joining him instead of just standing there. I wrap my hands around his neck letting my fingers roam in his damp hair and kiss him trying to keep up with his intensity. He growls in pleasure that I am showing any type of affection towards him, and it excites me that I have this kind of effect on him. I pull his hair to bring him closer to me and he responds by deepening the kiss as he bites my bottom lip to grant him access to my mouth and I moan in pleasure allowing his tongue to posses my mouth. This set him off and moves his hands from my sides to the back of my knees to pick me up so I can wrap my legs around him.

I am to occupied by his tongue overwhelmed by his taste to care about the intimate position we are in. He moves me to my bed and I am laying on my back with him hovering over me removing his lips from mine and moves to gently kiss my jaw to my neck and lingers there grazing the sensitive area at the base of my neck. My mind goes blank with the simple contact of his lips kissing my necks and placing a claim on my neck with small bits/ I move one of my hands form his neck down to the fabric of his shirts. "Jacob" I say in a low voice that even I could barely hear not knowing how to react to his effect he has over my body.

He stops kissing my neck to look in my eyes and I see that his eyes are shifting back and forth from his warm brown eyes to a bright golden ring letting me know his wolf is trying to take over. "Don't say my name like that or I'll lose control." The power that is emitting off of him and his husky voice is strangely turning me on.

"I'm not telling you to stop." I want us to stay like this, here in each-other presence so we can finally have a chance to be us. I kiss him passionately invading his mouth with my tongue while I tug on his hair not wanting a single piece of space between us. I move my hands to the hem of his shirt to remove it till I feel him stiffen above me and I stop to look up at him.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to do anything that you are not ready for." I can finally see all the emotion he has behind his eyes it Love, lust, desire, regret, and insecurities. I am happily surprised that he could feel so much for me at once.