Chapter 6: A Noobs First Party

~Alpha Jacob Anderson~

"Dude, you need to calm down! You almost ripped Tyler's walls off his room!" My beta Luke screams at me while trying to calm me down.

The problem with that is, it's not working because every time he says 'calm down'. A surge of energy comes though my body that makes me want to kill Tyler if I see him again.

For some reason my wolf (Demetri) is going crazy and I have no idea why, nor do I have control now, and he is after blood, mostly Tyler's.

This morning Tyler sent out a group mind-link saying how breakfast was ready, and as soon as I heard someone in the house cooked food! I hurried downstairs as fast as my feet could take me, but while I was eating I kept inhaling the most delicious scent I ever smelt, and it wasn't from the food.

Even though it was hard to tell because the food smelled as good as it tasted and whoever cooked breakfast I hope they never leave because that was scrumptious.

In the middle of eating the scent kept distracting me, and Demetri howled in enjoyment. I kept asking him why was he so happy, but he never answered instead he took full control. I almost broke the table in half, so my third and beta and his sister had to get me out of the house.

If they didn't I would have turned into the big bad wolf and blow the house down. Luke thought it was time for my wolf and I to have a run so that is exactly what we did, but when I came back a little calm and went in the house.

I went to Tyler room to thank him for his help, but when I enter his room that damn scent came back and it was everywhere! I flipped his mattress, readied his bathroom cabinets and tossed all his clothes out of his closet to find the source.

I demanded for Tyler to tell me what has been going on, but I didn't realize I was using my alpha tone and Demetri had full control. I didnt notice I had Tyler hanging by his neck trapped against the wall with my claws at his throat ready to be ripped off if I didn't like his answer. He looked so scared.

It was no use to go though all that trouble anyway when I was scaring my friend and using my title over him. That's the last thing I ever want to do with anyone. In the end I found nothing in his room and this whole day really started to tick me off. Now I'm outside on the track behind the pack house because we have all of the training gear here, and I need to let off some steam so does my wolf.

"Son, would you mind telling me what has gotten into you today?" I was so busy throwing jabs at the punching bag that I didn't notice Luke standing with my father. Shit! The last thing I need right now is a lecture right now from him when my own wolf won't explain to me why he is bat-shit crazy.

"Not really cause I have no idea too. It's my wolf not me." I confessed to him because it was the truth. I have no clue why my wolf is acting like this.

"You and your wolf need to have a stronger bond. It not good for you if you are going to be the next Alpha." My father enlighten me on, but all I can think about is how he said "the next alpha."

I am so excited to become a full Alpha I was born for this to lead my people. I wont become one of those strict alpha. I know the difference between right and wrong and I know to make decisions fair.

"Okay Dad, I think I had enough of breaking tables right now. I'm going to talk with my wolf right now." I told him because I want to know who's gotten my wolf tail between his legs and I want to know now.

"Good, but remember we have an evaluation tomorrow with a old friend of mine. Who is now rouge and him and his daughter need a pack, so you better be on time." He said in a stern tone.