Chapter 4: A Workout To Remember

"Hello Maria?"

            I don't know why but I'm panicking and nervous. My wolf is snapping at me to calm down, but I can't this will be the first person I talk to in the house well except from Tyler. He was a butt-hole at first during our shaky introduction, but after that he seemed nice. I don't know if everyone here is like him.

          They could be mean and disgusted by me since technical I'm still a rouge, I push the negative thoughts aside into a little jar in the coroner of my mind, and decide to stop worrying so much and listen to my wolf to stop being such a scaredy-wolf and open the door.

            I take the short walk from the head of my bed to the door. I hesitantly open the door and in front of me is a tall blonde with green eyes that makes her look wild, and fun along with a muscular, but curvy body from all the long hour of training. I can tell she must be a beta from the power that is vibrating though the air around her.

            "Hi," I give her in a soft weak voice that I hope she hears since my head is down in respect for her rank. She doesn't respond to me instead she is laughing at me not a chuckle, but a full on holding stomach hunch over wiping a fake tear from her eye laughing. Why is everyone in this house laughing at me?

            I can't help but feel embarrass that she must be laughing at how pathetic I am compare to her. I was just a little ugly rouge in need of a pack and here she was in all her beauty and a beta on top of that talking to me of all people.

            While she is struggling to find her breathing after laughing at me so hard the blond-hair girl standing in my doorway responds to me."You know you don't have to do that with me. I am not an elder or anything. My name is Lilly."

               I am shocked by her statement I was only being respectful to her and not challenging her wolf, before I could respond to her statement she walks in my room and sits on the edge of the bed looking over my pile of clothes that I was unpacking.

       "I'm sorry." I told her and again she looks at me surprised trying to hold back another laugh.

        "You really need to lighten up and stop looking down. Your politeness is making me nervous." Lilly says in a joking manner but I'm too hesitant on giving her eye-to-eye contact before I ask her if it ok.

         "Do you mind if I look at you?" I ask her in a soft respectful manner.

        "PLEASE! Wow I thought rouges were supposed to be wild and crazy but you are acting like a pup." Lilly tells me and I pull my head up from the floor to look at her in the eyes.

         If my father finds out about this he will not be pleased and we still have training soon. "Now I came here to thank you on behalf of the house for cooking us breakfast. The alpha was supposed to do this but for some reason his wolf was going crazy and all the guys had to restrain him to take him for a run to calm down."

       "Oh no! It wasn't because he hated my food. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone I just wanted to do something nice. I hope he not mad at me. I really want to be a part of this pack!" I am panicking like crazy if the alpha mad at me because of the food I severed him.

         He will never want me in his pack and maybe keep me prisoner with silver chain. What worst is my farther would be beyond pissed at me if I upset the alpha.

       "Geez Maria clam your tits. Everyone loved your cooking. It was delicious and so did the alpha so you have nothing to worry about." I give out a sign of relief and relax that it wasn't my fault and start unpacking my clothes like I was doing before Lilly came in my room. I suddenly have some courage to have a normal conversation with her no matter how my father will react.