Chapter 8: Sarcastic Sally

I growl in annoyance because of this stupid wolf that tackled me. Why did he have to stop me? I would have been halfway across the United States by now, but no this wolf wanted a fight.

        He jumps on top of me using his canines to sink into my shoulder. The pain is excruciating and I feel the blood pouring out of my shoulder, but I listen to the lessons my father taught me. To not show any weakness and the irony in this situation I'm in is almost laughable but their no time for that.

      I let my wolf Alice take over because she is filled with anger and that brings power. She lets out our crannies and we sink them into the wolf side and throw him on his back, so we can move on top of him. He use his hind legs to get us off of him and it works, so we are a few feet away from each other walking clockwise keeping the distance between us just staring at each other. It like an old time western stand off trying to see which one of us will give first.

       I am to anger and impatient to let this opportunity to let out my frustration on this wolf. Alice sees that he is limping on his left side where we bit him, and we pounce on him and we are tumbling down the hill alternating between us on who gets to feel the impact of the rocky terrain underneath us. When we reach the bottom the wolf is pissed and uses his head to push me down another hill, but I refuse to lose right now all I want is to keep running.

      I jump to my feet and Alice uses our crannies to bite the same place where we bit before but harder. I can taste the blood he is losing but I don't care. I rip and tear his body till it has lost all life and is limp body in my mouth. He is trying to loosen my grip but it futile and he is dead.

     I step back to process what I have done. A feeling of disgust corrupts my body and I am ashamed of myself. In no time several wolves surround me and there is no escape. They shift behind the tree into their human form with a syringe in one of their hands. I panic and Alice instinct is to run but it to late the syringe is stuck in my body and it goes numb then it all goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in a small black cement room with chains attached to the ceiling that is restraining me from moving. I look down at myself to see that I'm only in my bra and panties with silver chains on my wrists and ankles so I can't move.

There is only one door with a small window and a long brown table with a variety of device on it like from a hardware store. The only source of light is a single bub that is hanging lonely in the center of the room while my back is on a wall.

The door abruptly opens revealing a young lady who looks like she is in her late 30 very skinny with short black hair.

"Hello Maria, I must say I'm sorry we have to meet under these conditions." The short hair women says

"I can't say the same for you," I snap back at her.

"Why. They didn't tell me you had such an attitude." I can tell by her tone I have upset her.

"Nobody told me I would get captured by buffy the werewolf slayer, but you don't see me complaining." I think I pissed her off because when I said that she stepped closer to me so our faces were only inches apart from each other.

"Let see what we can do about that smart mouth of yours." She says in a snarky tone.

"While you are at it you should see what you could do about your breath. If you are going to be this close to me." I don't know why I decided to have an attitude now with someone who can kill me without any trouble but I don't care. I feel my soul break away from me and I don't care about anything anymore. if I died now nobody is going to miss me or look for me. Maybe I will find peace being with my mother and brother instead.