Twenty|| Heart Attack

Dedicated to Michael Clifford. #FeelBetterSoonMike

"She looks
The arrow penetrates
She turns away
The arrow is pulled out."
-Ibn Arrumi

Twenty|| Heart Attack

I put my leg through the window and thankfully landed on the floor on both my feet and as a result I was instantly greeted by the black walls and band posters.

Ugh, Parker's room always gave me the chills.

My teeth sunk into my bottom lip and my brown eyes roamed the room rapidly.

If I were a guy, where would I put my underwear?

A sigh escaped my lips as I uneasily searched the various drawers until I finally found it.

The underwear drawer.

I took a pair of blue boxers and cringed at my actions as I closed the drawer.

I really needed to get my life together.

"Yeah, don't worry, mom. I've got it under control."

Parker's deep voice rang in my head and I froze as the fancy doorknob started jiggling.

And yes, I still have an obsession with The Gray's doorknobs.

I fell on my knees quite ungracefully and crawled under the king size bed just in time.

I watched as Parker slammed the door shut and strolled over to the bed casually. He paused momentarily as my heart raced at a dangerous speed.

I think I'm having a heart attack.

"What the hell?" He let out and then I realized the worst thing that I could ever do in a case like this.

I dropped his underwear.

Well, fish sticks.

"Parker! Lacey is here to see you!" Parker let out a string of curses but hesitantly turned around and left.

Somebody loves me up there. Hell yeah!

I mean... Heaven yeah!

I quickly dragged myself from under the bed and let out a breath of relief. That is, until I saw the huge brown spider on my forearm.

I let out a piercing scream that could probably be heard all the way to China and jumped on the bed like the little girl I am as I shook my arms widely.

At that moment, I couldn't register half of the things that went on but next thing I know, Parker was heading towards me with a panicked expression plastered on his face.

"Get it off! Get it off!" I shrieked as I continued to flap my arms around weirdly.

"What? Get what off?" Parker exclaimed as he watched me have a meltdown.

"Uh, Park, who is this tramp?" I heard a soft voice say.

"Lacey, now is not the time," he groaned.

I felt a strong arm encircle my waist while the other one held my arms down. "Calm down, princess."

"Princess?" Lacey hissed angrily.

I ignored her and shut my eyes as I took in deep breaths.

"Now, tell me what happened," Parker whispered calmly in my ear which- weirdly- sent shivers down my spine.

"There was a spider."

There was a small pause before Parker burst out laughing. "All this because of a spider?"

I pushed him away and glared with all my might. "It was a big spider!" I extended my arms exaggeratedly to signal the size of the spider.

"Oh, so where is it?" Lacey cut in, the tone of her voice was somewhere in between irritated and sarcastic.

I brought my arms down and took a step towards Parker and Lacey at the epiphany. "I don't know."

Lacey scoffed then rolled her green eyes. "Would it happen to be the spider on you shoulder?"

My heart started racing and I shut my eyes. "Get it off," I whispered for the millionth time that day.

"She's kidding, princess. Lacey is just being a bitch."

Lacey gasped and stomped her foot. "Rude," she cried out and quickly left the room.

Parker broke the silence barrier once Lacey left with the one question I was avoiding.

"So, why are you in my room?"

I laughed awkwardly as I scratched the back of my neck. "It's actually a really funny story. You see-"

I quickly ducted in order to get the boxers on the floor and ran off the same direction Lacey had gone.

Usain Bolt would be so proud.

Author's Note

An extremely short chapter, I know. But I need to inform you of some very important things.

I'm sorry for not updating last week, I got caught up with exams. It's the last month of school and I've been so stressed.

I will do everything in my power to update as soon as I can so don't worry.

Second thing, Michael Clifford just burnt half of his face and hair. So I'm just not feeling it.

"Aren't you feeling it now, Mr. krabs."

If you could tweet #GetWellSoonMike it'd be awesome just so he knows we care about him.

Third thing,

If you like my style of writing then you should check of "What I Hate About You" by yours truly. It's my new story.

#JustSaying

Alrighty then.

May the force be with you.

P.S. Don't burn yourself