Twenty-Nine|| #F*ckBooks

Warning, contains moody teenagers which means there will be a lot swearing. Plus, this is the second time I write this chapter because I accidentally deleted it so expect even more swearing. Real smooth.

"The Earth has music for those who listen." -Shakespeare

Twenty-Nine|| #F*ckBooks

"You did it. You managed to break a heartbreakers heart. I don't know how, but you did."

I stared blankly at Danielle Fabray who at the moment, was standing at my front door at 10pm as if she hadn't just insulted me right to my face.

"I'm sorry but why are you here and how do you know where I live?" She snorted, strolled right passed and sat on the sofa.

"You underestimate me, Ellie. There's this thing called the internet, I don't know if you've heard about it before but it is very useful," she said, "And as for your first question, I am here to find out who came up with this scheme because it sure wasn't you stupid ass."

I frowned at her harsh words. "Look, Danielle. I'm not speaking to Parker anymore so you don't have to worry about that."

She sighed and shook her head slightly. "Look, shit for brains. I could care less if you're talking to that ass. I just want to know who helped you with all of this for educational purposes."

Man, that girl sure had a foul mouth on her. "What scheme are you talking about?" I questioned.

"How much of a dumbass can one be? Look, Jenna told me that you and some guy made a bet to make Park fall head over sneakers for you. My only question is, who is this guy?"

What the actual heck I never- Jenna.

"Cut the crap and spit it out, bitch."

"William Hastings," I muttered, slightly offended by her words.

Melody suddenly rushed down the stairs, waving her phone frantically in the air. "Holy shit, have you heard," she said.

Danielle cocked an eyebrow at my sister and stood up while brushing the dirt from her skirt. "Well, I've got to part but thanks for the info, Fucktard."

"Who is she calling a fucktard?" Melody hissed as Danielle exited the front door. I waved my hand dismissively and turned towards her. "What were you saying?"

The scowl etched on her face evaporated and her eyes widened in excitement. "Parker is all over Twitter. He burned down a library. #FuckBooks, am I right? Wait, I am so tweeting that."

"He did what?!" I whispered/yelled, careful not to disturb my parents slumber. Melody nodded wildly, making her blonde curls bounce on her  shoulders. "Tammy says that he's in the Sheriff's office, waiting for his dad to bail him out."

I sighed and took the car keys and started making my way towards the door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"To see Parker."

•••

"I'm sorry, ladies, but I can't let you in."