Thirty|| You Had me At Hello

"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it worth it,"

-Zoey Zayward

Thirty|| You Had me At Hello

"Both of you are being immature little fucks," Finn growled. The librarian shushed him angrily and he flipped her off as a result.

He'd successfully spotted me while I was walking towards the library on my free period and insisted we talked. Well, he was actually doing most of the talking.

"He won't listen and you won't speak up." I sighed and brought my fist to my forehead, hoping he'd just shut up for once. "Do you even want to be with him? He's been beating himself up for all of this and you're just acting as if nothing ever happened."

"I don't think it's any of your business,"I grumbled as I glared at the table. "He is my business. I can't see him like this anymore. He doesn't eat, he barely sleeps and he doesn't even talk to us. He's breaking down and I'm sick of seeing you act like you don't care!" He exclaimed, earning a harsh glare from the librarian.

"Oh, fuck off, Patricia," he swore at the librarian and walked over to me and picked me up by my collar. It seemed to be a usual move for these people.

The librarian gasped and rushed out of the library.

Gee, thanks a lot, Patricia.

"Here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna walk up to him and tell him how you feel or else," he hissed. I doubted Finn would ever hurt me but the tone he had used said otherwise. "He won't listen,"I mumbled as I desperately tried to pry his hands away from my shirt.

"Then make him listen," he spat and let go of me. I fell to the ground with a loud 'thump' and glared at Finn's retrieving figure. A few minutes later, Patricia rushed in with a security guard, pointing at me urgently.

Huh, looks like Patricia did care after all.

•••

"You're nuts."

I huffed at Will but kept fast walking otherwise.

"You can't just declare your love to someone through the intercom. It'd take a genius to sneak into the office and keep all the teacher's away from it," Will argued as he struggled to keep up with me.

I stopped abruptly in front of the wooden door of the main office and turned on my heel in order to glance at Will. "Here's the plan, we barge in there and ask if we can use the intercom."

Will's face dropped and he frowned. "That's it? That's your master plan?" I nodded my head eagerly and opened the door.

"It's not gonna work, let me tell you that Mrs. Gale would never- Mrs. Gale, hi! It's so lovely to see you," Will exclaimed as he waved one hand in the air.

Mrs. Gale furrowed her brow. "Mr. Hastings, what brings you here?" She inquired as she observed him with her hawk like eyes.

"We're actually here to see if we can borrow the intercom," I added. Mrs. Gale's face instantly brightened and she smiled at me. "Of course, Ellie," she said and stood up quickly, gesturing for me to come closer.

Will scoffed but sat down on the nearest chair to mine while receiving a glare form Mrs. Gale.

I cleared my throat and pressed the red button on the small microphone.

"Hello, my name is Ellie Collins," I took a deep breath and continued, "Two months ago, I made a very stupid bet with a friend of mine which lead to total disaster. I was supposed befriend the bad boy. So, I literally walked into his house and told him about the bet and he agreed to help me.

"For the first weeks, I couldn't wait for it to be over. I just wanted to return to my regular life and never see that moron ever again. But as the time passed, I realized that he might actually have a soul and I did the most idiotic think a teenage girl could do, I fell in love with him," I stopped and for a second, wondered if I should go on.

Will nodded his head from my side while Mrs. smiled, fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. I sighed. "Needless to say, things spiraled out of control and now he won't even speak to me. I'm extremely sorry, Parker, I never meant for this to happen-"

I was harshly pulled off of my seat and into a strong pair of arms. At first, I thought it was Will but was soon as I caught sight of his silky brown hair, I knew exactly who it was.

"You had me at hello," Parker mumbled and then kissed me.

Author's Note

I know, I know, it's pretty short and I updated late. But in my defense it was my birthday on the tenth and I went on vacation. I planned to update on my birthday but I got these very long nails and I can barely type on my phone so I'm on my computer- it's still pretty hard.

I'm sorry to say that next up is the Epilogue, thank you to all of you who have been here since the beginning and to those who thought this story was pretty cool enough to stay. Like I promised, here are more facts.

1. Will was supposed to be played by Logan Lerman but I accidentally made him blonde.

2. Seth wasn't originally going to exist but I went back to edit a few chapters and realized that Mrs. Gray had mentioned that Parker had a younger brother.

3. Finn, Jack and Sam weren't on the plan either but I realized that Parker needed a crew.

5. At one point, I thought about killing off Parker.

6. I skipped four.

7. I still keep shipping Sill (Sam and Will).

8. I had no idea what I was doing half of the time while writing this story.

9. Without Crustulum I would have probably deleted this story long ago. So let's give a round of applause to Mary.

And that is it.

On a totally different note, have you read Paper Towns? I just finished it and my hate/love for John Green grows even more.

Guten tag, little frog.