Twenty-Three|| Hiding Parker

Dedicated to Camilacabellos... Seriously though, who did you kill for that username? I loved your comments :)

"That's the thing about Bad Boys. We're attracted to them because we think we can fix them. Truth is, we cannot fix someone who does not want to be meddled with."

-Unknown.

Twenty-Three|| Hiding Parker

"You can't sit with us."

I stared at Regina George and frowned. "And why not?"

"On Wednesdays we wear pink and you are not wearing pink," Karen Smith said while she looked down at my attire in disgust.

I followed her gaze and I almost screamed.

I was wearing an ugly blue sweater, blue jeans and a pair of huge green high heels.

WHAT ARE THOSE?

I would never wear such ugly shoes, let alone high heels.

And why the hell was I wearing green? This is not my high school! Where are the annoying students? The ugly lockers and the smelly lunch?

I could feel beads of sweat rolling down my forehead as I stared at the girls.

What the hell was going on?

My eyes snapped open and I quickly took a good look at my room, everything was pretty normal. If you didn't count the enormous teenage boy laying beside me. Parker's arms were wrapped around my waist as if he were afraid I'd disappear and his face was buried in my messy hair.

My eyes widened and my heart did a flip as I saw that Parker was shirtless. I rapidly peaked under the covers. Thankfully, I wasn't naked, I couldn't say the same for him though.

I raked my brain for an explanation but nothing came. I didn't remember anything that had happened the previous night.

What happened last night?

"Hey, idiot," I muttered quietly as I slapped his arm. He stirred and tightened his grasp but didn't wake up.

"Parker," I tried again.

A groan left his lips and he stirred even more. "Noooo, not yet!" He exclaimed and pulled me unbelievably closer.

There is no way my parents missed that.

I pushed Parker off the bed which earned a string of curses. I then jumped off the bed and pushed him under it. Just as I finished hiding the body, my dad burst into the room.

"What's going on here?" He asked as his eyes traveled around the room suspiciously.

"Nothing, dad."

"I thought I heard something," he said, still looking for something that was out of place.

"Ha, I think you're starting to hear things," I laughed awkwardly and smiled, hoping my dad would just leave. Instead, he leaned against the door frame and smirked as if he knew what was happening.

"You wouldn't happen to be hiding a boy in here, would you?" He teased.

If only he knew.

"Umm, no," I trailed off. He rolled his brown eyes. "I'm not stupid, I was your age once. I sneaked into your mother's room a lot of times. I remember this one time, your grandfather walked in on-"

"Dad!" I yelled and furrowed my eyebrows in disgust. "I'm just messing with you, Ellie," he said dryly and looked around one more time. "Keep doing what you're doing."

I sighed in relief once he left and looked under the bed. Parker's limbs were twisted uncomfortably in all directions due to his overly grown body.

"You just lied to your father. You're a fucking savage, Princess."

"You have some explaining to do," I ordered.

"Well, Fuck."

I helped him get out of his uncomfortable position and we sat on the bed. I stared at him accusingly, careful to not gaze at his half naked body.

"Honestly, I don't remember half of the stuff that happened last night. I just remember being at home with Sam, Jack and Finn. Then Jack starts talking about this party at Tan's place so we headed out there. We got bored not even an hour later and Finn decided it was a good idea to take a ride around town," Parker shut his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck before continuing.

"We lost Jack along the way so we decided to look for him and next thing I know, I'm staring at your front porch. I remember climbing up your window and after that it's all blurs. By the way, you should consider locking your window. Some creep can sneak in at night."

I sighed and picked up his shirt from the floor before throwing them directly at his face. "Put your shirt on."

His frown turned into his usual annoying hot smirk as he pried the clothing from his face. "Is my beautiful torso distracting you, Elise?"

"Put it on so I can take you home," I snapped.

"I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home," he sang as he sloppily pulled his shirt onto his torso. I rolled my eyes and dragged him down stairs, hoping I didn't bump into any of my family members.

"Good morning- Ellie, who is this young man?" My mother questioned as she observed Parker.

Spoke too soon.

"I knew she was hiding a boy!" My dad hopped out of nowhere at the sudden question. My eyes widened and my mouth opened and closed while my brain racked for a reasonable answer. From the corner of eye, I could see Froot Loops falling from Melody's mouth.

"I'm Parker Gray and I'm Ellie's boyfriend. I just got here," Parker explained. If I had Froot Loops they would also be falling out of my mouth. "Parker Gray as in Tom Gray's son?" Mom asked as she stared at him in astonishment.

"That's the one," he answered and smiled.

"You can visit my daughter at anytime of any day if you're Tom Gray's son," dad remarked and walked out of the living room.

Wait, what?

"I'm taking Elise out, if you don't mind, Mrs. Collins," Parker said charmingly. My mom laughed and nodded.

"How cute, you call her by her full name. No problem, honey."

No, wait what?

Author's Note

I rewrote this chapter a lot. I swear it took me all day.

I am extremely sorry for uploading late, I am a savage, I know.

One more week and I am officially out of school. Woop-dee-doo. I am planning on finishing this story before classes start again so, that is that.

Has anybody seen Insidious Part Three? I literally shit my pants... Well, not literally but you know what I mean.

Bro Fist!