Three|| Flip the Table

Sorry for the long wait, guys, I've undoubtly lost some readers... heeps of them. So if you're still reading this then I congratulate you, my fellow readers and thank you. Let me know you're still here with your vote, comment, or PM. Or do anything you want, I'm not the boss of you.

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" - 5 Seconds of Summer, Good Girls

Three|| Flip the Table

Forget everything I said before. I don't hate high school and I don't hate clichés. What I do hate are exams. That piece of paper that is given to you to test your knowledge on a subject. To that I say bullcrap. Every time I see a teacher hand one out, it makes me want to step on a Lego.

But that's beside the point.

I wouldn't have such hate for exams if I could concentrate. And I would be able to concentrate if a certain buttface would stop staring at me. I'm unfortunately not talking about Will.

I scowled as I caught Parker's looking at me with a smirk on his face. After having a five minute (give it or take it a few) staring contest, Parker stood up and handed the test to Mrs. West who smiled lightly at him.

Rumor said that Parker wasn't the best student but that when it came to Math, he was a genius. It just happened to be the only subject I was terrible at. Stupid numbers.

He then sat back down on his desk, not taking his eyes off me. I looked back down at my test and tried to solve the equation in front of me but with an idiot burning a hole on the side of my head, it was hard to concentrate.

Just one more equation and you're done... Just one more, Ellie.

"How ya doing there?" Parker asked. 

I snapped my head towards Parker's direction and glared. Which he responded with a smirk and a wink. I swear, at that moment, the only thing I wanted to do was throw a chair at him. Or flip a table... that at some point would hit him.

"Having a hard time, princess?" He whispered as the teacher looked down to grade Parker's exam.

"Princess?" I questioned in disbelief.

"I realized that dork isn't such an original nickname," he answered with a casual shrug.

"Neither is princ-" I started but eventually got interrupted by the teacher. "Quiet, Miss Collins!"

I looked back down with a scowl and read the problem for the millionth time that day. I swear, I was going to kill Parker one day. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, but one day. I scribbled random numbers and after a few minutes, a deep voice came from my left. "You done yet, princess?"

Before I knew it, I angrily slapped my pencil down, which sent a loud echo through the very quiet classroom. Which also made everyone turn around.

At that moment, did I realize that I was dead.

"Miss Collins," Mrs. West said through gritted teeth as she stared at me with her evil eyes. I swear, they were unnaturally blue.

"Yes, Mrs. West?" I inquired in a quiet voice. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Parker trying to hide his laughter. There were a few wrinkles by his dark brown eyes and his hand covered his breath taking sm-

"Will you please lower your voice? Some people haven't finished their exam, and neither have you."

I nodded slowly and looked down for what seemed to be the thousandth time that day. And just when I was about to answer the problem, the bell rang. I immediately searched for the answer I had come up with on the multiple choice answers. But it wasn't there.