Saved

When the door opened, you saw a muscular man in a suit minus the blazer staring at you. His eyes softened when he saw you shaking with dried tears on your face. He held out his hand.

"My name is Bang Chan. These boys here are a part of the same Mafia group as I. We are here to save you."

Your eyes widen, unsure if you should trust these men.

Slowly, more men start to enter the room. You assume they're all his men as they all wear similar outfits, and they seem to get along as one guy jokingly pushes the other into the room.

You open your mouth, but no words come out. Your mouth then closes while trembling, and more tears form in your eyes.

"Hey.. Everything is okay now.. We are here to save you.. You're safe now.."
A man with a freckled face walks towards you, slightly pushing 'Bang Chan' away as he tries to soften his deep voice. The man uses his hand to wipe your tears as he whispers comforting words to you. You stop crying and look at the other men. All you see are smiles and soft eyes. Besides, a few of the men that are still trying to look cool, but you just feel safe. You slowly exit the closet with a bit of help from the man with the deep voice. He smiles, with a slightly pained expression on his face as you hear a gunshot fire in the distance.

"We'll protect you, so just listen to what we say so we can get you out safely." One of the men say, close to the door with dark brown hair.
Another with a very defined yet cute face speaks. "We'll keep you safe, so please trust us. I know it's hard, but we don't want you to get hurt."
You feel scared, but you can also feel how sincere they are, so you decide to trust them.

Grabbing onto the hand of the freckled man that helped you out of the closet a bit earlier, you all begin running out of the room. The leader, Bang Chan, takes the lead and everyone else follows. You stay in the middle with the other man, as the rest of the group surround you two like a shield with their guns ready. You hear a loud clanking sound, and you look ahead to see one of the men from the group with long blonde hair reflecting a bullet with a hunting knife. You notice everyone running faster so you try as well, but you start getting out of breath. The man behind you picks you up and your stomach lays on his broad shoulder. You kick your legs trying to convince him you can still run but then you notice you're already out of the warehouse since they were able to run faster without holding back to stay with you.

"Please just let me hold you until we get to the car." The short, muscular man says clearly with a raspy voice.
You stop your kicking and focus on catching your breath.

When you get to the car, they sit you in the middle seat in the back of the car between a taller boy with clear skin and pretty lips, and the shorter guy that carried you there. In the front, a man with a serious face sat in the driver's seat with the passenger seat containing the brown haired boy.
The other car is behind the one you're in now has the rest of the group, but it's easy to assume that they're staying back to protect your car from any battle that may remain while driving.

The car starts, and the farther you get from the warehouse, the lighter you begin to feel. You exhale and look through the window beside the tall boy.
The sun is setting, so you must have been in that place for a while considering the fact that you were taken in your sleep and the day was already ending again. You look around at the trees and streets, the buildings in the distance, and every single sign you pass. You have no idea where you are. If you have gotten out yourself somehow, you would have been completely lost.

Suddenly, you hear a voice beside you. "Um.."
You look up and see it's the taller boy. Looking at his face, you notice how clear his skin is and how pretty his lips are. You even realize how pretty his brown hair is in the setting sun as it creates an illusion of his hair being orange with a dark red shadow.
"Are you.. Okay?" You jump a bit as you realize you must have been staring at him for quite a bit.
"You..Seem to be in a daze." He speaks softly with a cute accent, like a nasally tone or a slight rasp much different from the other boy you're sitting next to. You turn your head and notice he is fully asleep, his head hitting the window. You look ahead, and the driver as well as the passanger are joking around with each other softly, probably not wanting to overwhelm you or wake the other. You also realize that you must not have heard them since you were so stuck in a daze. You turn back to the boy and smile.

"I'm okay. I was just thinking about how glad I am that you all saved me. I wouldn't have been able to make it out without you guys." You say quietly to not wake the other.
He breaks eye contact with you for a second and looks out of the window, then he lowers his head while turning back to you.
"I'm glad you aren't hurt. We were really worried."
You smile, but quickly go back into thought, which causes your expression to fade.

'Why did they save me? Why were they worried? Do they know me? How would they know me?'

You open your mouth to ask the questions that are now eating at you, but you stop when you realize they're starting to get out of the car. You look around and see the other car parking behind the car you just came out of. The men slowly begin leaving the car, and the freckled man runs towards you with his arms out. You both fall on the ground with his arms wrapped around you, and you lay on his chest as he protected you from the fall. He sits up and squeezes you tight.
"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?? YOU DIDN'T GET HURT, RIGHT??" He starts asking in a very concerned voice but the stops to quiet himself.
"I'm.. Okay.. I didn't get hurt at all. Are you all okay?" You ask with a soft smile. He must have been very worried, so you decide not to worry him anymore with your thoughts.
"We're okay, don't worry about us -"
He starts but gets interrupted by the leader.
"Felix.. Please get off of him. Let's get him inside and cleaned up."
Your face immediately becomes bright red as you realize you're still in that embarrassing outfit.
Felix pouts and helps you up.
As you stand, you grab the ends of your hoodie and pull the down in hopes of it appearing longer.
"Now You're trying to hide it?" Asked the man that drove your car in a snarky voice as he received a punch from the brown haired boy that sat next to him during the ride. You assume they are best friends due to their jokes and opposite personalities.
"Shut up Minho!" He says.
Felix sighs at their rudeness and looks at you. "Don't worry, the hoodie is quite large on you so nobody saw anything" He reassures.
"Let's get you inside now." He finishes with a smile, a bit upset he has nothing to offer you to wear right now, and takes your hand to lead you inside.