Average Day

(THE OG FANFIC REACHED OVER 40K READS
IM SO HAPPY
So thats why this chapter is a bit special 😈
But the last chapter lowkey made me cry because of all the mistakes I made. I feel so mean for having them but it's just because my eyes weren't well🙏🙏 I'm so sorry again.
But I'll let you find out how special this chapter is, you deserve it anyways since you're so hot and cool🤭)

(Say you're ugly and I'll bash your head into concrete to make you ugly🤬)

You throw your head back to rest against the sofa as you finally release a large exhale in relief.

It's been a week since the incident, and your schedule oddly started getting fuller throughout your days. To your surprise, working isn't the only thing that was going to be occupying your days. For instance, today you worked as long as you could without screaming at Jeongin for calling just to flirt and Minho constantly butt dialing. Now, you had lunch and then you had to help Seungmin regrow Minho's weed garden as well as join Changbin and Chan at the gym later tonight.

Despite your exhaustion, you were excited not to be alone in silence or annoyance the whole day.
Since the incident, a servant would check in on you every 20 minutes if a member wasn't home. If someone was home, they would have to spend their free time just sitting with you. And although you loved them, some of the members would distract you from your important work (Guess who😱) While others would just watch you do your tedious job.

After relaxing for a bit on your oh so comfortable sofa, you decided to get up and eat since you never know what would happen later that day that may cause you to lose your chance to eat dinner.

Entering the kitchen, you were surprised to see an unexpected face in the room. A sweet smile smeared on his lips, causing his eyes to form a Cresent shape which allowed his dimples to shine through. You smiled back as you saw him sitting comfortably while he was waiting for his food to cook, meaning you'd finally get to have lunch with Chan.

You paced quickly to him, sitting down beside him with a warm "Hello".
As a small menu was pushed near you, you browsed before looking back at Chan. He was quietly observing you, awaiting your food request out of curiosity.
"What are you making?" You asked him, lifting yourself in your seat to try and peer into the pot Chan was cooking in. Although you couldn't see anything, you could hear the sound of water boiling which caused Chan to stand up.
"Some ramen. Usually I just have cup ramen, but today I have time to actually eat."
You nodded silently while looking back at your menu. You felt bad for having such privilege while not working as hard as them.
A soft frown appeared on your face as you pushed your menu away, your guilt decreasing your hunger and appetite.

Chan looked back and sighed, wrapping his arms around you.
"We don't mind cooking for ourselves, plus it's the only option you have right now. So please don't feel bad about eating."
Your face heated up slightly by his words and touch, causing you to struggle to respond. In result, you slowly nodded and retrieved the menu. After ordering what your stomach wished for, you looked back at Chan. He placed his hand on your head with a light smile.
"Good boy."

Your heart skipped a beat.

Chan laughed at your reaction while setting his bowl down, placing himself next to you as well.
"I'm happy we can eat together."

Once your dish was served, you both dug in with a smile. As Chan's dish was simpler than yours, he found himself done before your dish was cleared. As he waited for you to finish, he decided to explore your body.

"Your hair is really nice." Chan spoke while taking a strand of your hair in his hand, moving his fingers around lightly to take note of its texture. You felt your shoulders stiffen by his touch, but you chose to ignore it all and continue eating.
"Woah, how is your skin so soft?" He whispered with a large smile as his hand glided to your cheek and neck. He lifted his hand and took it to also feel your hand, his fingers gently rubbing against your knuckles.