Day Before

Your eyes felt heavy as you slowly opened them, bright rays of sun shining through your window.
A heartbeat was heart against your ear, and when you turned your head a bit more, you saw Hyunjin sleeping peacefully. You noticed his arm was still wrapped around you, his hand hanging off your chest. He still looked pretty even as he was asleep.

You shifted your body slightly to create more comfort, but unfortunately, it woke up your sleeping beauty. "Hmm..?" You heard him mumble, not quite fully awake.
"Ah..Sorry.." You whispered, you head now closer to his ear. After you spoke, he immediately shot up. "Umm -" He seemed scared or shocked or something... So you were going to ask him what was wrong, but he interrupted. He turned to you, a rosy color filling his face. You smiled.
"I-I.. I have to get ready for work!" He yelled with his raspy morning voice and gently removed himself out of the bed, making sure not to scare you. When he left the room, you let out a big yawn. Your body suddenly jumped when a knock was heard upon your door. You walked over and opened it, seeing Felix on the other side.
"Felix?"
"MORNING!!!" He made his deep voice into a cute high pitch and playful voice, running towards you for a hug.
"Are you going to watch me today?" You ask, gently Hugging him back.
"I'm so sorry.. I have a super important mission to get to! Channie said if I do well, then he'll let me take you out for ice cream!" He brought back his deep voice, but still had an adorable smile. You smiled back.
"I hope you do well then." Releasing you from a hug, Felix took in some take out containers you didn't notice beside your door and placed them on the table in your room.
"I ordered you breakie. Your documents said this is something you would like, so I really hope you will."
You were expecting your favorite breakfast foods, but instead, it was your favorite dinner food. You were a bit confused but happy non the less.
(Throwback to Felix buying "fruits")

Felix sat beside you while you ate, you feeding him a few bites. A smile was shared by both of you, Felix's oddly a bit bigger. "Hyunjin asked me to watch you until the one watching you is ready. What did you do to him? He was all out of breath and- Wait."
You were confused for a second but then choked on your food once you realized what he thought.
"N-no!" You said, covering your mouth but also trying to get the food out of your throat. "Ah! Let me help you!" Felix patted your back until you stopped choking, and you began breathing normally again. It was quiet for a second, but then you both erupted into laughter. Just as things began to calm down, the door opened once again. Jeongin, also known as I.N, walked in with a large smile on his face. "Jeongin? I thought-" Felix was interrupted by the latter.
"Seungmin said I could take over since he had to work his other job."
Felix just looked at him confused, and even you began to feel like something wasn't right. "But-" And before Felix couldn't ask his question, Jeongin pushed him out of the room and closed the door behind him. You looked up, watching the commotion.
Jeongin leaned his back against the door, and you heard Felix banging against it. "OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE!! JEONGIN, I'LL TELL CHAN!" You heard Felix yelling, his voice sounding deeper. You never heard him yell like this, and each bang against the door caused your body to jump.
"Calm down, hyung. I already spoke with Chan hyung and he said it was absolutely fine! He said he prefers me watching her over you~"
The banging suddenly stopped and then you heard Felix speak again.
"CHANNIE DID YOU ACTUALLY SAY-"
And then it was quiet. 'He must be on the phone with Chan', You thought to yourself.
The banging started again.
"JEONGIN YOU FUCKING LIAR!! GET OUT HERE NOWWW!!" Your eyes widened at Felix's cursing and Jeongin just kept his back against the door.
"Yo, push some furniture over here."
You sat there, frozen. He smirked at your reaction and then folded his arms.
"If you say so, babe." And he removed himself off the door. Felix fell in, falling onto the floor. "You fucking bitch what-" He started and stared at you. "AAA IM SO SORRY!!" He ran over to you and gave you a large hug.
"I didn't mean to scare you! I.N is just very rebellious right now and I need him to-"
You cut him off.
"It's okay... Shouldn't you go do your mission so we can have ice cream together?" You whispered softly into Felix's ear. He smiled and wiped his tears.
"Okay..Imma go.. Please call for someone if that jerk does anything."
Jeongin? A jerk? Well, he did just lock Felix out but besides that you would have never thought that he would be so bad. He was super sweet when you first met him. He's the one that taught you where your room was and even talked to you. But, if Felix has something against him, then he must have done something pretty bad.

"Okay.." You responded, showing a small smile. Felix squeezed you one more time before leaving, death staring Jeongin as he exited.
"Yay! Just me and you, bro! I'm so excited." He gave a sly smile and you looked back with a bit of fear in your eyes.

Just what is up with him?