Settle

You Looked around like a young child when you entered the building. It was large, but while the outside looked rich, the inside looked rather cozy and comfortable. Felix, Bang Chan, and you separate from the group and they guide you to a room.

"We prepared a room for you. Sorry in advance if it looks a bit boring, you can always decorate it to your taste." Bang Chan explains as he opens the door to a room painted in dark colors with white edging.
You wander in, slightly spinning as you look all over the room.
"You like it?" Felix asks with a smile while you nod.
"We also prepared you a closet based off of some clothes you'd often wear!"
He said excited while Bang Chan nodded. You smiled but it quickly faded as you began to question how they knew your fashion sense. Chan noticed this and sat you down while ordering Felix to leave.

"I know this has probably been bothering you for a bit, so I'll explain it simply." He starts, and you just nod, fully ready for whatever he says.

"Basically..Ah.. Well.."

You sit there patiently, looking at him.

He slightly curses under his breath.

"Ah, sorry.. Okay, this isn't going to be easy to process, but.. You have been a target to our Mafia group for a while."

You sit there, not fully shocked but confused since they have been treating you nicely since they saved you. You tilt your head.

"What I mean is.. Well.. Our boss was greatly affected by you. He said you were kindest and friendliest man he knew, so after a few tests, he found you were too good to ever be harmed."

You sat and listened.

"Do you remember a bipolar man at your coffee shop? One second he was frustrated, and the other too friendly? That was him. He loved your personality and wanted us to protect you. So he gave you to our newer members as a beginning assignment, but he underestimated how difficult it would be."

Things start to slowly click together as you remember back to that weird time a customer at your coffee shop randomly started complaining and then complementing you.

"Turns out, word about your kindness reached other Mafia and trafficking leaders, which caused them to want to ruin you and our boss."

Your eyes widened at that idea, that thought. You were disgusted. Why would they want to hurt someone that they heard was really nice? You could never understand such things.

"So, now we're here. You'll have to live with us to assure our protection all the time." He smiled as he finished the explanation.

You smiled back to not worry him, now that all your questions were answered.

Chan left the room after a bit so you could finally get into some real clothes, and you also got to explore your new room.

You peered into your closet and most the clothes were actually your style, a few you assumed were needed for special occasions.

You Looked through your dresser and found some cute pajamas and simple outfits. Then you opened one drawer and laughed. Of course the boys had no idea what you would wear underneath your clothes so they chose what they put a various of things that they would wear. You found a few thongs, lingerie, boxers, and tighty whities, all in different sizes as they didn't quite know what size to get. You couldn't stop laughing over the fact someone thought you might wear lingerie or a thong.

After exploring, you finally dressed into a simple outfit as the day was already ending. You even put on some cute slippers you found next to your bed and you walked out of your room.

"What were you laughing about?"

You heard next to you and you threw a punch.

Another hand caught yours and you saw the pretty boy with shoulder length blonde hair. He laughed at your height gap then let go of you.

"So.. Are you not going to tell me?"

You smile And laugh a bit, wondering if you should actually ask him.

"What? Are you not going to tell me?"

You kept laughing at your thoughts and he got more upset, beginning to jokingly pout.

"Okay..okay.. fine.." You finally saw between laughs.

"Really?!"

You smile And look up at him.

"Who bought my clothes and thought I *may* wear lingerie or a *thong*?"

His face immediately went red and you laughed even harder.

"W-wait.. SOMEONE BOUGHT YOU THAT?" He said, shocked but then stared at you and began laughing too.

                                        ****

After some time of talking to him, and Felix even joined in for a bit, you all were ordered to the dining room for dinner and introductions.

In the dining room, most of the boys were already standing behind their chairs, waiting for everyone to arrive.

Most of the boys were dressed in comfortable clothes as their work day was over. Others remained in what they had before but just kept their office shirt and pants for comfort.

You looked around as you were directed to a seat across from Chan, which was the head of the table. It was a bit embarrassing but soon everyone arrived and introctions took place.

As you already knew Chan and Felix, You found out the boy with shoulder length blonde hair was called Hyunjin.
In addition you learned that the boy you talked with in the car was called Seungmin, with Changbin beside you(the short, muscular guy).
You found that the guy that was a bit mean to earlier was called Lee Know or sometimes Minho, and his best friend was Han(sometimes called Jisung). The youngest of the group was named Jeongin, with the code name I.N. You looked around at the 8 boys, quickly trying to memorize each of their faces and names.

After some time, you notice everyone sitting down, so you do too. As soon as dishes of food started being brought out, the silence disappeared and all you heard was excited cheers and teasing.

"I WANT THE BIG PIECE!" Changbin says while Han screams back,
"THEY'RE ALL BIG!?"

The dinner feels just like a healthy family dinner, so you smile and laugh. Felix looks over at you and smiles at your reaction, and Jeongin talks to you about the weird bug he found on his window that he thought was a bomb.

Everything... Just felt...Oddly comfortable. At least in your situation, but you were quickly able to forget all the bad things.