Mint Toothpaste

"You look so cute when you eat." You accidentally blurted out, causing Jisung's face to flush immediately. His reaction was so endearing that it made you burst into laughter.

"Um... Are you going to have dinner?" he asked, and you nodded with a smile.
"I was working all day and completely forgot to eat." You explained. Jisung smiled, understanding your situation.
"I know exactly what you mean. We often neglect our meals on busy workdays, and all we want to do when we get home is sleep. I'm grateful I had quick missions today." He said, relief evident in his voice.
"How long have you been home?" You asked curiously.
"Only a few hours. I took a shower and changed, and then I decided it was time to eat."

As you continued talking, you realized that you still hadn't eaten. Feeling a bit lost, you voiced your confusion. Jisung understood and handed you a small menu.
"Since you can't cook for yourself, the chef created this menu specifically for you. Just choose what you'd like, and they'll prepare it for you." He explained, smiling kindly.

After selecting the most appetizing option, you placed your order with the chef and patiently waited. Meanwhile, Jisung excused himself to finish his nightly routine. Occasionally, one of the boys would enter the room to grab a quick snack. Hyunjin rushed by to grab a box of chocolate crackers, Minho swiftly picked an apple, and even Chan entered briefly to prepare some instant food before leaving once it was ready. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry, leaving no time for conversation, so you simply observed them as they hurried past.

However, while Chan's food was cooking, he took a moment to compliment your work on the first day. It brought a smile to your face, which only grew wider when your own meal was served.

Before you could take a bite, Jisung returned and sat beside you, looking completely refreshed and naturally beautiful.
"Whoa, I didn't see that on the menu. It looks way better than my instant ramyeon," he chuckled.
"Why didn't you have the chef make something for you?" You innocently inquired.
Jisung laughed and placed his hand on your shoulder.
"Big Boss hired the chef exclusively for you; we always had to prepare our own meals." He explained. Your eyes widened at this revelation, and before you could ask why, something crossed  your mind.
"Oh yeah..." You trailed off, catching Jisung off guard.
"What's wrong?" He asked, concerned, and you looked at him.
"You... haven't... had your turn yet, right?" You asked, your voice becoming softer towards the end of the sentence. Both of your faces turned red, and you immediately regretted your question, bowing your head in embarrassment.
"I'm sorry... I..." You started, but Jisung interrupted you by sliding his hand from your shoulder to your neck. You snapped your head up, locking eyes with him.
"Can I please try kissing you properly this time?" He asked, his face redder than yours. His words sent butterflies fluttering in your stomach, and you could only nod in response.

Jisung leaned in closer, his lips mere inches away from yours. His gaze fixated on your lips, then returned to your eyes. Your lips instinctively parted as you looked at him with adoration. He looked so captivating up close, inexperienced yet incredibly romantic. You could almost hear the pounding of your heart in your ears, and then you felt his lips gently pressing against yours. His hand cupped your face, and you found yourself tangling your fingers in his hair.

Jisung's kiss was slow and tender, with occasional breaks to catch a breath. It felt like a beautiful, intimate moment, almost like a small makeout session. The taste of mint toothpaste lingered as you savored the sweetness of his lips. Gradually, you felt him moving his body closer to yours, intensifying the connection between you. Your heart raced with excitement, and he only pulled away when a soft whimper escaped from his lips.

He stood there, mere inches away from you, his hand covering his mouth, and even his ears turned crimson. "You're... so cute," you whispered, causing him to turn away in embarrassment.

"I'm... going to bed. Goodnight!" He stammered, running upstairs in a flurry as he hid his front view. You sat there in shock for a few moments, letting the realization of what had just happened sink in. To calm your racing heart and avoid having the same problem he had form, you turned your attention back to your meal, a small smile etched on your face as you savored each bite.

(Hehe, only one more left 😈
Oh, what should happen after all the kisses are completed?🤭)