Locked In

That whole night with Han was nice. It really took your mind off your hunger as you both didn't eat that nice due to the outburst. When it was time to sleep, Han insisted on sleeping by the window where the sofa was. You knew he wouldn't do anything to you while sleeping so you didn't mind him sleeping in the same bed as you, but if he wasn't comfortable with that you weren't going to force him.

Early in the morning, you both heard a knock on your door. Han quickly sat up and opened the door, which revealed Hyunin fully dressed and ready for the day, which was very different from you and Han.

"Chan said I was too rude earlier, so you're free to go." He said a bit embarrassed.

"What do you mean..?" Han asked, very confused. You sat up, also confused about what was going on.

"Ah.. Apparently my actions made Chan decide on making me watch him for the day." He explained clearly.

"So we're taking turns now?"

"Yeah. We obviously can't trust him afterall." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and turned to you. You felt so ashamed and couldn't handle looking at him.
Hyunjin looked back at Han and dragged him out of your room. You heard some chatter for a bit and Hyunjin eventually walked in, Han nowhere to be seen.
You really wanted to ask where Han went but you got too nervous, so instead you just glanced over and then away again.

"Get ready for the day." His fierce eyes looked at you.

"Oh..Um..What time is it?" That shouldn't be a bad question, right?

"It's 5 in the morning. Get ready now."

You were shocked at how early it was and the fact that he expected you to get ready when all you wanted to do was sleep. After thinking for a bit, you realized he must have been up for a while. He looked well organized as his outfit showed no wrinkles and his skin was super glowy. His hair was tied back beautifully with no bumps and only intentional hairs framing his face.

He watched you sitting there dazed so he walked over to you, still stationed in your bed with comfort, and he gripped his hand around your arm. He pulled you out and cold air hit your body. When you stood, there was hardly any space between you two.

"Go get ready now. I'll bring your breakfast up." And he shoved you into the bathroom. With very little choice, you began getting ready. You undressed yourself, and hopped in the shower. The water quickly woke you up, but your eyes still felt heavy. Getting out, you wrapped a towel around your waist and began brushing your teeth. Afterwards, you used whatever skin care products were provided and took a final glance at yourself.
'Today is going to be a long day..' You thought to yourself and turned to the door. Your hand twisted the knob but the door wouldn't open. Panic filled your body and you repeatdly tried to open the door.
"Hyunjin!? Are you out there?" You telled but got no answer. That's when you realized he went to get you your breakfast. You kept on thinking.
'He has to be out there. I've been in here for over 30 minutes afterall.'
So you kept on yelling for him.
"Hyunjin! Hyunjin! Please help me!"
And then you heard another door open. The door to your room.
"Help me! Please! The door won't open!" And suddenly you fell to the floor of your room.
"Yeah. Because I Locked it dummy."
Looking up, you saw Hyunjin.

He turned around and placed a bag on your bed before looking back at you.
You began getting up and used your closet doors to shield you as you still had only a towel on.
"Oops. I forgot." Is all you heard from him. Not an apology or respect.

After finding an outfit, you just walked back into your bathroom and changed. After walking out of the bathroom, you headed towards your bed to see what was inside the bag.
"What's In The Bag?" You asked plainly.
"You don't like the foods they were serving so I just bought you something." And those words brought something warm to your heart. You smiled a bit while peering inside the bag. All your favorite breakfast items were in there.
"Thank you..But..How'd you know?"
He looked at you with a straight face, despite the small amount of red on his cheeks, and answered.
"We have lots of information on you."
And your smile faded.
"Like what..?" You asked and he turned away from you while flinging his hands around.
"Like your past, your habits, your favorite things, your schedule, your friends, your family..And so much more."
It was scary for someone to know all of that about you. Those words made you feel weak and disgusted so you sat on your bed, a sudden lost of appetite.
"We can do whatever you want today, we just have to stay in this room. Any ideas? I don't like being bored." And That's when you realized he was now standing right in front of you, a little bent down to your level.
Unsure on what to say, you just stayed silent.

Suddenly, The bag in your hand was tugged at, so you loosened your grip and it was thrown on the floor. Taking it's spot was Hyunjin. His arm wrapped around your waist and hugged you, your arms unintentionally doing the same. Your face felt warm and his cold skin felt great on yours. Your head was laying on his shoulder, your face pointed towards his neck. A small chuckle came from him, sending vibrations throughout his body.
"I'm trying to calm you down, why does it feel like you're kissing my neck?" And you went absolutely red.