First Night

After supper, you offered to help clean up, but the maid rejected you, so you were left to wander the halls.
Since you forgot where your room was, you decided to teach yourself about the building instead of asking for help, which could just cause you to get lost again in the future. Also..
Because you're smart. This group of boys may not be as nice they seem. They are a part of a Mafia group, after all. So, while looking around, you kept in mind every exit and every possible way out.

After a while, you noticed a familiar door, so you opened it, assuming it was yours. You immediately slammed it shut when you saw someone inside and turned away to walk away embarrassed.

"Hey! Come back!" The person in the room called over as you began to walk away. After hearing them call your name, you slowly walked back and began apologizing.
"It's okay. Do you need help finding your room? We could also hang out here for a bit! Whatever you like!" He smiled, and based on your memory, his name was I.N or Jeongin. He was very sweet, and despite his looks, he was the youngest of the group.
"I'm okay with either." You said while smiling back at him. He sat on a chair beside his desk, and you sat on the edge of his bed. After a short reintroduction, I.N. began asking you about your stay in the building. You were hesitant at first, but quickly you found yourself spilling all your emotions and thoughts in front of him. He sat and listened to everything you said, nodding occasionally.

"It's understandable you feel that way, but I'm sure that soon things will get better. Outside of our work, we are really nice and won't hurt you. And..not to be scary or anything.. but we aren't even allowed to hurt you. So Please feel comfortable here.." He said, but hesitant at the end, but you understood it was just to comfort you. You nodded and thanked him. After a bit of talking, you both noticed how late it got and he showed you the way to your room. It turned out you went a completely wrong way as it was two hallways down. After thanking him again, you walked into your room.

After noting small things about your room, like the window and small hiding spots, you began looking for some clothes to sleep in. You decided on some comfortable shorts and shirt to sleep in, but changed into some longer pants after noticing how cold your room was. Once you were dressed, you laid in your bed and quickly drifted to sleep. The bed was so comfortable and soft, causing your back to loosen and release all the pains it was feeling before. The aches in your head and neck disappeared with the cold, firm pillow that sent you swiftly into a dream.

You only woke up once through the night, at that was due to the dream you had. You hardly remember it, but you know it was a nightmare about your kidnapping. The realization of never going back home and forever being stuck left you to sob, which only caused you to lose consciousness and sleep without any remaining dreams.

In the morning, you woke up before the sun did. It was very early and you still felt a bit tired, but you just couldn't go back to sleep. A small part of you was scared that the previous nightmare would repeat, but another part just wanted to be ready for this day. After some time of laying in bed, stuck in thought, you stood up and went to the bathroom. You took a shower and brushed your teeth, getting dressed shortly after in a better outfit than yesterday. You were unsure on what your day would be full of, so you preferred to be prepared. After all, if you got kidnapped again you didn't want to be stuck in something embarrassing again...

It was times like this that you really wished you still had your phone. You were in an awkward state of wanting to leave your room to go see if anyone else was awake and wanting to stay just in case no one was. You didn't want to be rude, so you decided to wait in your room since someone may come in later to see if you were awake. Unfortunately, no one did. It was already 13:00 (1:00pm) and no one even passed your room.
'Maybe they're still sleeping?' You thought briefly until you heard some cars outfront your window start up and leave. You saw Minho and Jisung in one of the cars, and that's when you realized everyone had a job and probably forgot you. You were a bit upset, but decided it was time to go do something and leave your room.